Sprint and Jetpack Off Spawn

Sprint functions as it does in Reach except that a headshot with a precision weapon will temporarily stop a Sprinting player.

Jetpack has a shorter duration, faster acceleration and limited fuel. Shooting the Jetpack 3 times will cause it to explode and kill the user. Damage from Plasma weapons causes the Jetpack to stop functioning.

Jetpack Fuel is placed on the map, similar to a Power Weapon, but has long respawn times. Reaching the Jetpack Fuel on the opening rush will grant that player access to an otherwise unreachable route into the enemy base.

You’ve already expressed your lack of knowledge when it comes to game mechanics and their repercussions, and your lack of admitting it. So all I’m gonna say to this thread is, “no”.

> You’ve already expressed your lack of knowledge when it comes to game mechanics and their repercussions, and your lack of admitting it. So all I’m gonna say to this thread is, “no”.

> You’ve already expressed your lack of knowledge when it comes to game mechanics and their repercussions, and your lack of admitting it. So all I’m gonna say to this thread is, “no”.

Why, when I proved you wrong about Sprint not adding to tactical jumps, did you leave the thread and never return?

I’m not asking you to be intelligent because I think that’s an impossibility but can you at least attempt to elaborate on your opinion further than “no” or will you continue to hide behind the mask of internet coolness by trying to snark in this thread, like everything other thread you post in, some more?

how about no sprint or jetpack?

You’re implying that there’s going to be armour abilities in Halo 4.