Sprint and Healing

343 Industries in Halo 6 LET US BE ABLE TO SPRINT AND REGENERATE HEALTH AT THE SAME TIME

> 2533275012983499;1:
> 343 Industries in Halo 6 LET US BE ABLE TO SPRINT AND REGENERATE HEALTH AT THE SAME TIME

It’s in this game. It’s a custom game option I’m fairly sure and it’s a perk in Warzone you can choose from. It’s just not in Arena Matchmaking as a default

> 2533274795739611;2:
> > 2533275012983499;1:
> > 343 Industries in Halo 6 LET US BE ABLE TO SPRINT AND REGENERATE HEALTH AT THE SAME TIME
>
> It’s in this game. It’s a custom game option I’m fairly sure and it’s a perk in Warzone you can choose from. It’s just not in Arena Matchmaking as a default

it should be in the game by default not in certain modes

> 2533275012983499;3:
> > 2533274795739611;2:
> > > 2533275012983499;1:
> > > 343 Industries in Halo 6 LET US BE ABLE TO SPRINT AND REGENERATE HEALTH AT THE SAME TIME
> >
> > It’s in this game. It’s a custom game option I’m fairly sure and it’s a perk in Warzone you can choose from. It’s just not in Arena Matchmaking as a default
>
> it should be in the game by default not in certain modes

Personally it’s a bad design choice to have it because anyone can just run the instant they start taking damage. At most, I feel that sprinting should simply pause the regeneration timer rather than outright resetting it.

> 2533274795739611;4:
> > 2533275012983499;3:
> > > 2533274795739611;2:
> > > > 2533275012983499;1:
> > > > 343 Industries in Halo 6 LET US BE ABLE TO SPRINT AND REGENERATE HEALTH AT THE SAME TIME
> > >
> > > It’s in this game. It’s a custom game option I’m fairly sure and it’s a perk in Warzone you can choose from. It’s just not in Arena Matchmaking as a default
> >
> > it should be in the game by default not in certain modes
>
> Personally it’s a bad design choice to have it because anyone can just run the instant they start taking damage. At most, I feel that sprinting should simply pause the regeneration timer rather than outright resetting it.

Definitely will be a bad idea to run and recharge shields by default.

Not only does sprint doesn’t belong in Halo but you want to heal at the same time you run away?

Hey, lets also make you invisible while you crouch with you Assault Riffle :slight_smile:

If sprint stays, don’t tweak it to make it more powerful, it is ‘fine’ as it is.

If they did that, we would be back at square one with sprint. They’ve been nerfing sprint for two games now and the only thing left would be to remove it completely which I doubt they’re gonna do, but I guarantee they aren’t going to go back to the previous versions of it.

In my humble opinion 343i has finally nailed sprint in Halo. The way sprinting delays shield regen, and the new HCS motion tracker have made it feel entirely natural to me.

Run and charge shields buddy I don’t think so

No.

Dear God no, Sprint is only tolerable because the lack of health regen somewhat balances it.

You should be greatful sprint is in Halo to begin with. Plenty us of don’t care for it but still deal with it. No shield regen while sprinting is not only a fair trade off, but the most balanced and tolerable inclusion of sprint Halo has had. If you need to rely on sprint to survive, Id be more focused on situational awareness and positioning, rather then asking for a get out of jail free card.

As others have said, 343 is in the middle of a games-long process of nerfing sprint. That’s the way of compromise that ends up pleasing no one. I expect that Halo 6 will have sprint where its something on the order of 1.1x base speed, no shield recharge, possibly a shield drain, maintains the de-sprint under fire mechanic, and maybe even goes back to limited time use. Prepare yourself.

NO… It’s to balance out sprint in Halo. You shouldn’t be rewarded for running from a fight.

NO. Then to further nerf it, remove the noobtacular spartan charge and make sprint have a cooldown.

> 2533275012983499;1:
> 343 Industries in Halo 6 LET US BE ABLE TO SPRINT AND REGENERATE HEALTH AT THE SAME TIME

That’s how it was in Halo 4.

It was purposely changed in Halo 5 to make it a risk/reward thing. You can sprint if you’re getting shot…but you won’t regen shields and will be vulnerable. Or you can walk and regen shields.

It was very deliberately done and is a good compromise between a blatant get out of jail free card and a mobility tool.

The game would play a lot slower if this was the case. Too many people would be running and living that shouldn’t have lived in the first place.

No I prefer just to have Sprint & Clamber, every ability "In My Opinion" can go

Possibly keep the Thruster dodging thingys, but the others, must be gone from this Earth

Honestly, they should have just made getting shot cancel sprint regardless of how long you’ve been sprinting.

You can still get out of ridiculous situations with the current setup if you were already sprinting, but having it always kick you out would fix that.

Lmao I would never stop running!!!
Yeah that would be a bad idea… Cause then everyone like me with lower skills.would only ever use Spartan charge… if I get the chance to heal and out run anyone shooting at me…