Sprint and Damage.

I propose a new sprint system that requires you to take a certain amount of damage in order to be knocked out. This damage amount should only be one or two shots from the precision weapons and the equal amount of damage for the automatic weapons. After getting knocked out there would be a small amount of time where you cannot do anything just like in 4. Really the only difference between my idea and others is that instead of getting hit once you would have to take a certain amount of damage (still a small amount) to get knocked out. That would stop the possible issue of getting knocked out of sprint by a rouge AR bullet that just missed its real target or a turret firing into the distance for no real reason. It would male sprint more of a movement tool instead of combat as anyone that can put a shot or two on the guy should be able to deal with it fairly easily.

I can’t agree that this would be a good idea.

First off, getting hit by a “rouge” AR bullet has never ever happened to me, so unless I’m some sort of miracle luck player, it’s not and have never been a constant problem for anyone. Annoying if it happened? I’m sure, but constant enough or even that big of a problem to change the stopping power into this? No, no way.

This would just make the regular cat and mouse games even more frustrating.

I’m not even for sprint in the first place. But that’s for another thread.

No. If they do decide to add sprint (Which I sure hope they do not) one shot no matter what should take you out of sprint immediately and you can’t start sprinting again for a few seconds.

Now sprint can be used to get to Point A to Point B rather than being an escape tool.

> No. If they do decide to add sprint (Which I sure hope they do not) one shot no matter what should take you out of sprint immediately and you can’t start sprinting again for a few seconds.
>
>
> Now sprint can be used to get to Point A to Point B rather than being an escape tool.

This^

While I’d rather just have Sprint removed in general, if it’s going to say - it better be like this.