Sprint AA becoming a standard.

If you think about it a little the addition of Sprint as always being a standard for the Spartan IVs makes sense. The Game Informer article on Halo 4’s Infinity stated that the Spartan IVs are using a lighter and newer version of the Mjolnir PAA. So in other words the armor is now light enough for regular Spartan IVs to sprint a short distance in without the need of an AA.

It was only a matter of time before sprint made its way into halo.
I love it, but at the same time it wouldn’t bother me if they took it away.

It’s only a matter of time before Evade, Jetpack, and Active Camo become basic abilities. I have no opinion on whether that will be a good or bad change, but you have to admit it seems obvious - lightweight armor and greater emphasis on agility = Evade, Jetpack is heavily featured in trailers and seems to be becoming a series staple despite the complaints, and Active Camo… well, a Halo game without Active Camo would just be strange.

I have no opinion on Sprint whatsoever. Looking at how many other games have Sprint, sooner or later 343 would choose to go with the flow. If Sprint is still in by Halo 5, I will just use it to rush (like I do in CoD). If it gets removed, then I’ll play normally. It doesn’t really affect gameplay by a huge amount - equivalent to custom game settings having high speeds. Sure, your opponents can flee faster, but you have sprint too.

> It’s only a matter of time before Evade, Jetpack, and Active Camo become basic abilities. I have no opinion on whether that will be a good or bad change, but you have to admit it seems obvious - lightweight armor and greater emphasis on agility = Evade, Jetpack is heavily featured in trailers and seems to be becoming a series staple despite the complaints, and Active Camo… well, a Halo game without Active Camo would just be strange.
>
> I have no opinion on Sprint whatsoever. Looking at how many other games have Sprint, sooner or later 343 would choose to go with the flow. If Sprint is still in by Halo 5, I will just use it to rush (like I do in CoD). If it gets removed, then I’ll play normally. It doesn’t really affect gameplay by a huge amount - equivalent to custom game settings having high speeds. Sure, your opponents can flee faster, but you have sprint too.

I disagree… could you picture how a controller could work with all those as defaults… it wouldn’t be possible.