Spread the word

I go into gamestop and there no advertising for Halo CEA, sometimes the employees aren’t even aware of it till the time you ask to pre-order it.

I know Halo CEA is a remake but it needs to get some advertising.

Like maybe some promo posters at gamestops and a T.V ad.

Many people loved and still love Halo CE and I think the more people that are aware, the more sales and the larger halo CEA base we will have on launch day.

Well I’m sure that when it’s closer to release there will be advertising everywhere

> Well I’m sure that when it’s closer to release there will be advertising everywhere

Yep, but for every game (even the most horrible ones) there would of been advertising by now.

Give it time. I haven’t even seen any advertising for Madden 12. That’s supposed to be next month. Shoot, the college football season is just around the corner too, and I just started seeing NCAA 12 ads.

People’s attention spans and memories aren’t that good nowadays when it comes to remembering ads for something, seeing as we’re all bombarded with ads 24/7. So it’s actually smarter to delay an ad campaign until the product is basically right around the corner.