Spore Grenades and Flood Mode. DARN IT!

Awww is it too late? We could’ve had one more grenade class by re-skinning a Plasma Grenade into a Flood Spore for the Flood mode. How funny would that be if you stuck a Player and it’s burrowed into their chest and made them a Flood form.

The Announcer: " Impregnated!"

Just a thought for Halo 5.

“Impregnated”?

Can’t we use a better term?

> “Impregnated”?
>
> Can’t we use a better term?

No, it’s funny and not at the same time. Perfect for the Internet.

I don’t know come up with one.

> “Impregnated”?
>

“Reincarnation!”?

OT: I think that’d generally be a good idea! It’d be similar to the Incineration grenades if you think about it!

Now I would love that idea.

Wait I got it.

“HOSTED!”

> Wait I got it.
>
>
> “HOSTED!”

Yes! Perfect!

Maybe a secondary explosion of Spore gas that act like the Promethean Grenade where it wears down the health bar if you stay within the vicinity say if you miss the stick. That would come in handy for Flood Players in forcing armed foes out into the open.

i still want to play as an infection form

A spore grenade in the head, wonder how that would look?

> “Reincarnation!”?
>
> OT: I think that’d generally be a good idea! It’d be similar to the Incineration grenades if you think about it!

> A spore grenade in the head, wonder how that would look?

I would imagine it would be something between the Face Hugger and the Zerg molesting your opponent’s head.

The Smak talk would be unrated and probably not appreciated.

> “Impregnated”?
>

I just laughed pretty hard right now.

I like it! Well except for the “impregnated” part. It would be funny if sticking someone with it had identical physics to throwing an open container of pudding at someone’s head and seeing it drip off their face.