SPOPS good source of EXP?

I like doing the challenges and getting some exp that way, but i keep hearing about SPOPS giving the most EXP. I played some SPOPS solo due to some weird annoying delay issue i get when playing COOP or SPOPS.

So im wondering if i have to play SPOPS online with other players in order to take advantage of this “easy EXP” i keep hearing about, or can i play solo SPOPS and also get a lot of EXP?

Thanks, and sorry for the odd question.

Depends on the mission. If it can be beaten in less than 10 or 15 minutes, solo is a good way to go, especially with fast track. Anything past that, and you might as well go do war games or 4player online spopsince you can get a little over 9000 exp per mission with fast track.

Not really. You can earn the amount of XP in 2-3 games of Slayer then spending 30 minutes in SpOps. That is if you’re playing solo.

If you’re looking for some easy EXP without finding a match then
Go do Hacksaw on Solo Easy with:
-AR, BR, DMR
-Magnum
-Frag or Sticky
-Jet Pack
-Mobility
-Dexterity

You can finish up Hacksaw in a out 5 minutes minimum if you use a setup like that, my fastest time was 5:05.
Actually the weapons you pick don’t matter as you’re going to pick up a Shotgun and a Rocket Launcher anyway, with an abundance of ammo.
You typically get 2000+ EXP for about 5 minutes of that.

SpOps Matchmaking earns you the most XP. You get 7000+ XP each time.

Yes SOs is the best xp in game still. Just play multiplayer with 4 ppl to make sure u get ur 7k+ xp. Using fast track will net you another 800-1k xp per game. If your lucky youll get matched up with good players and clear the game in 8-10 mins.

As for solo xp and commendations just google “how many enemies are in each spartan ops mission?” There will be tons of links all leading to 3 or 4 different sites tracking the amounts, look for the link that has a spreadsheet for each chapter and each difficulty.

I still find that the first mission/chapter, and the ch2 of ep4 to get around 5-6k within the 8 min mark. Remember that bots on the mounted turret of any vehicle are dead accurate and you can easily take out a wraith in seconds just by driving around it in circles on easy.

Playing on easy will get you just as much XP as legendary if not more. Donno why but the xp doesnt change according to difficulty from what ive tested in solo.

TLDR: Yes multiplayer SOs gets you 7k or more with fast track, just find and try the 2 most populated maps/chapters ppl are on and pick one. Following those instructions should get you that xp in 8-12 mins.

Absolutely. I get 16900 every spops game I play, it usually lasts about 15-20 mins depending on players, connection, etc. Mind you, I use my double xp plus fast track. But I only get this amount if I play the last mission of the episode and choose find game, not on solo.

> Absolutely. I get 16900 every spops game I play, it usually lasts about 15-20 mins depending on players, connection, etc. Mind you, I use my double xp plus fast track. But I only get this amount if I play the last mission of the episode and choose find game, not on solo.

How the hell is that number possible? I tried everything and the max i could get was like 11.9k or maybe 12.1k xp back when i had double xp and was using fast track. BTW i thought the double xp thing ended when january ended…?

> If you’re looking for some easy EXP without finding a match then
> Go do Hacksaw on Solo Easy with:
> -AR, BR, DMR
> -Magnum
> -Frag or Sticky
> -Jet Pack
> -Mobility
> -Dexterity
>
> You can finish up Hacksaw in a out 5 minutes minimum if you use a setup like that, my fastest time was 5:05.
> Actually the weapons you pick don’t matter as you’re going to pick up a Shotgun and a Rocket Launcher anyway, with an abundance of ammo.
> You typically get 2000+ EXP for about 5 minutes of that.

You have to play at least 8 mins to get max exp and a min of 10 kills.

> > Absolutely. I get 16900 every spops game I play, it usually lasts about 15-20 mins depending on players, connection, etc. Mind you, I use my double xp plus fast track. But I only get this amount if I play the last mission of the episode and choose find game, not on solo.
>
> How the hell is that number possible? I tried everything and the max i could get was like 11.9k or maybe 12.1k xp back when i had double xp and was using fast track. BTW i thought the double xp thing ended when january ended…?

You can still use your tokens, you can no longer redeem more of them though.