SpOps Challenge Not Counted On Service Record

So yesterday (Monday), I went onto Halo 4 and to Spartan Ops, and went to go complete the Weekly Challenges.

I completed the “Creeping ‘N’ Crawling” Challenge, and it counted towards my Service Record, saying 144 completed.

I then completed the “Watchful Avenger” Challenge, but it didn’t count towards my Service Record, still saying 144 completed.

I was wondering if maybe my Service Record was frozen or something (as in, it’s just not updating at the moment). I had a total of 661 challenges completed (still not counting the “Watchful Avenger” Challenge being completed), so I decided to complete a Daily Challenge in MM to see if it would count, and it did, bumping up the number to 662.

So maybe just Spartan Ops wasn’t updating. I checked my kills, went into a game, completed it, and checked to see if the kill number changed, and it did.

So this Challenge has not counted for whatever reason. I have no idea why, but it’s really upsetting me. I’ve done every single Spartan Ops Challenge to date (to the best of my knowledge), and I really don’t want to stop that because of a glitch that didn’t count. Please help if possible!

Looks like you wouldn’t have any specializations getting in the way considering your SR–have you re-attempted the challenge?

The Challenge says it’s been completed, so I don’t think I can re-attempt.

I’ll try anyways, and kill more than 40 Watchers (the requirement for the Challenge) to see if that does anything.

Okay, so I went to Spartan Ops, and killed more than 120 Watchers. So I basically re-attempted the Challenge 3 times. And still nothing. :’(

So it’s Sunday, last day of the Weekly Challenges. Is there a way to fix this glitch, or is there just unfortunately no way?