spool ability for the warthog's turret?

everyone knows about the Warthog’s LAAG
and we all know that its a minigun,
and we all know that miniguns need to spool up to reach their full speed of fire power

and now in the halo games, people fire at random, or without a target to keep the gun spooled, and for most drivers (like me) we find it annoying

so why not have the ability to Spool the warthog’s LAAG?

ever notice how in the default control scheme, RT shoots, and LT does nothing?

why not make LT the “spool gun” button?

ideas?

People actually bother revving up the gun before trying to engage? It only takes about ten bullets to kill someone, and that takes less than a second to actually pull off.

But sure, whatever keeps people occupied.

> People actually bother revving up the gun before trying to engage? It only takes about ten bullets to kill someone, and that takes less than a second to actually pull off.
>
> But sure, whatever keeps people occupied.

but when you are dealing with MULTIPLE enemies at the same time, or even a vehicle for that matter, it would be useful

and if it were added, we should be able to control weather you can spool or not

Im sorry if this is common information,or im making myself look stupid,but could you define spool?Is it the speed at which the 3 barrels on the turret rotate?

i just have never heard this term before…

> Im sorry if this is common information,or im making myself look stupid,but could you define spool?Is it the speed at which the 3 barrels on the turret rotate?
>
> i just have never heard this term before…

lol

it means to manually spin the barrels, most shooters that contain miniguns allow you to spool them

its also called revving,spinning,and barreling

I don’t really care but if it keeps you happy then sure I’m fine with spooling on th LAAG

Just do what gears did and many other games LT for spoll.