Spoiling the game

If you’re one of the people going around and spoiling the campaign for people.

Please don’t,

Thank you

If you spoil it for yourself, you only have you to blame. Nobody forcing people to read/see it.
Also, we don’t discuss that topic here.

ALSO, posts like these bury some otherwise interesting threads.
Please don’t, thanks.

> 2533274816257608;2:
> If you spoil it for yourself, you only have you to blame. Nobody forcing people to read/see it.
> Also, we don’t discuss that topic here.
>
> ALSO, posts like these bury some otherwise interesting threads.
> Please don’t, thanks.

I haven’t, but seeing as I’ve noticed more and more people spoiling it for others it’s a nice reminder that have some common courtesy

> 2533274816257608;2:
> If you spoil it for yourself, you only have you to blame. Nobody forcing people to read/see it.
>
> Please don’t, thanks.

This doesn’t make sense. There are plenty of ways to have the story spoiled without having a choice. Best way is to mute words on Twitter or any social media you use.

> 2533274816257608;2:
> you to blame. Nobody forcing people to read/see it.

It also a case you can’t always stop it. Some people don’t post spoil tag, or give prior warning. You could simply be scrolling social media or the internet, and without realising reading about it, or people quoting or hinting about the spoilers

> 2533274792737987;4:
> > 2533274816257608;2:
> > If you spoil it for yourself, you only have you to blame. Nobody forcing people to read/see it.
> > Also, we don’t discuss that topic here.
> >
> > ALSO, posts like these bury some otherwise interesting threads.
> > Please don’t, thanks.
>
> This doesn’t make sense. There are plenty of ways to have the story spoiled without having a choice. Best way is to mute words on Twitter or any social media you use.

Yup, just wrote that without realising you did the same.

I do apologize if this post isn’t for here but I personally don’t see the harm of warning people that are interested in infinite that the campaign has been leaked, and you should be careful on social media. Twitter especially

> 2535454302176535;7:
> I do apologize if this post isn’t for here but I personally don’t see the harm of warning people that are interested in infinite that the campaign has been leaked, and you should be careful on social media. Twitter especially

It probably was an unnecessary one however at least it was the first time seeing something relatively new than a lot of these copy and paste threads being made. We could probably turn this into a mutable words post for better meaning IMO.

> 2533274792737987;8:
> > 2535454302176535;7:
> > I do apologize if this post isn’t for here but I personally don’t see the harm of warning people that are interested in infinite that the campaign has been leaked, and you should be careful on social media. Twitter especially
>
> It probably was an unnecessary one however at least it was the first time seeing something relatively new than a lot of these copy and paste threads being made. We could probably turn this into a mutable words post for better meaning IMO.

Yeah. Mainly I made it dude to someone trying to spoil the campaign in a different post I left a comment in, trying to tell me why infinite going to fail.
So decided just to remind people, in the end we’re are human and should have some decency.
But I agree with you none the less

> 2533274792737987;4:
> > 2533274816257608;2:
> > If you spoil it for yourself, you only have you to blame. Nobody forcing people to read/see it.
> > Also, we don’t discuss that topic here.
> >
> > ALSO, posts like these bury some otherwise interesting threads.
> > Please don’t, thanks.
>
> This doesn’t make sense. There are plenty of ways to have the story spoiled without having a choice. Best way is to mute words on Twitter or any social media you use.

Back during Avengers Endgame, you could find spoilers just about anywhere that you couldn’t control what you read. I played League of Legends where ping and text is key communication and someone typed up Ironman dies in the chat. Good thing I watched the move before hand but spoilers aren’t just on social media.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274816257608;2:
>
> Please don’t, thanks.

Don’t be such a toxic wind bag.

I wish people wouldn’t spoil anything, especially the new Halo lol

> 2535454302176535;1:
> If you’re one of the people going around and spoiling the campaign for people.
>
> Please don’t,
>
> Thank you

i agree with what you are saying but what’s the point in posting this its not like they will do what you tell them to do lol XD

> 2533274856239841;12:
> I wish people wouldn’t spoil anything, especially the new Halo lol

And yet they still do so sad but that’s life for you xD

> 2535410135869421;13:
> > 2535454302176535;1:
> > If you’re one of the people going around and spoiling the campaign for people.
> >
> > Please don’t,
> >
> > Thank you
>
> i agree with what you are saying but what’s the point in posting this its not like they will do what you tell them to do lol XD

The point is a general message to have common decency and to warn people that people are doing this.

Why shouldn’t I address it? And how can you possibly know people won’t listen? The halo community might generally be known for being toxic but at its core it’s still a tightly woven fanbase of people who enjoy the franchise in different shapes and form. This is especially true for the younger generation who enjoy the game and don’t realise why people don’t want to be spoil and will post or talk about said things.

Honestly, while it was stupid for 343 to have these files deep in the beta, it was ENTIRELY the choice of the modders to leak it, and others to purposefully spread these leaks. Don’t remove their agency from this. If people accidentally see spoilers on social media it may not even be their fault. Seriously it’s not that hard to understand.

What is a good list of mutable words for twitter?
I’ve done the following but am paranoid things will leak through:

• HaloInfiniteCampaign - Halo Infinite Campaign - Halo Infinite Campaign Leak - HaloInfiniteCampaignleak - Halo Campaign - Halo Campaign leak - Infinite Leak - InfiniteLeak - Halo Leak - haloleak

> 2533274799110399;17:
> What is a good list of mutable words for twitter?
> I’ve done the following but am paranoid things will leak through:
> - HaloInfiniteCampaign - Halo Infinite Campaign - Halo Infinite Campaign Leak - HaloInfiniteCampaignleak - Halo Campaign - Halo Campaign leak - Infinite Leak - InfiniteLeak - Halo Leak - haloleak

I guess I am also wondering if this should be case-sensitive?

Just… stay away from Reddit and Twitter. Be very careful to look at comments under the videos of all the awesome content creators we have aswell.
I got spoiled on some micro details. To say the least, Halo Infinite have something fanatastic in the oven! A buffee ala grande!

Again. I stay true to what I just gave advice on. I will occupy myself with playing through all halo games chronologicaly.
Going from Halo Wars, Halo Reach, Halo CE, Halo 2, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 4, Halo 4 Spartan OPS, Halo 5, Halo Wars 2.
Might even dust off the few Halo books I have too.

Honestly, we know they’re out there, so we have to be careful. If you go to “public” places, like YouTube, Twitter, etc. then you know there is a unfortunately decent chance you will get spoiled from bad sports out there. Honestly, best thing to do is avoid comment sections and certain forums/sites like a plague.

That’s what I’m doing personally. I really don’t want to be spoiled with this game. For example someone told me about Han in The Force Awakens a week before that released, and I was very upset to say the least. I really don’t want anything like that with Infinite. Hearing it’s good is good enough for me.