[SPOILERS] The Three Mysterious Spartans

Hey guys,

So I would really like to hear your theories about who the three mysterious Spartans are that we see in the Halo 5: Guardians cutscene, just before Halo 2’s campaign actually starts.

  • Picture 1
    There was a theory that they were Locke’s ‘friends’ from Halo: Nightfall, however, since episode 4 there has only been two of Locke’s ‘friends’ (Macer and Aitken) due to the guys from ONI deserting them. That doesn’t quite add up as there is clearly three Spartans, but I guess we cant really dismiss this theory until Nightfall concludes next week.

What do you guys think?

Could they be multiplayer Spartans as coop partners?

> 2533274876134618;2:
> Could they be multiplayer Spartans as coop partners?

It’s entirely possible that we don’t know who they are at all. I hope that’s not the case though, I’d like them to be somewhat familiar to us.

Power Rangers.

> 2533274836967617;4:
> Power Rangers.

-_-

> 2533274858646258;5:
> > 2533274836967617;4:
> > Power Rangers.
>
>
> -_-

Go, Go, Spartan Rangers! :3

Please dont discuss spoilers without the spoiler tag.
I do think we will play as them in co-op

> 2533274898131165;7:
> Please discuss spoilers without the spoiler tag.
> I do think we will play as them in co-op

Ah, that would make sense.

Aiken will never go back to the Spartan program. He actually left the Spartan-II program and un-augmented himself.
Macer on the other hand… I feel like she is the pink Spartan in the background. You know, cause REASONS.

> 2533274877056440;9:
> Aiken will never go back to the Spartan program. He actually left the Spartan-II program and un-augmented himself.
> Macer on the other hand… I feel like she is the pink Spartan in the background. You know, cause REASONS.

I really hope she’s in Guardians. I think she has the potential to be a very interesting character.

Imagine being un-augmented, having all that Titanium taken out of your body!

GAH, spoilers people PLEASE!

personally i believe one of them will be Jun from Noble team. most likely the one in green.

Dr. Phil, Britney Spears, and Morgan Freeman.

Totally calling it now: Athos, Porthos, and Aramis.

All for one, one for all!

Macer, Thorne, Buck maybe?

> 2533274809169058;12:
> personally i believe one of them will be Jun from Noble team. most likely the one in green.

That would be interesting!

I think Lockes hospitalised team members from episode 1 might survive and join Locke in becoming Spartans, because I don’t think its been stated yet that they died from the bioweapon.

> 2533274904245048;17:
> I think Lockes hospitalised team members from episode 1 might survive and join Locke in becoming Spartans, because I don’t think its been stated yet that they died from the bioweapon.

Ah, I haven’t even thought of that. Also a possibility!

> 2533274809169058;12:
> personally i believe one of them will be Jun from Noble team. most likely the one in green.

Jun’s more in a management type roll now though, Recruitment and training and such. It could be him but I don’t think so.

> 2533274844984484;19:
> > 2533274809169058;12:
> > personally i believe one of them will be Jun from Noble team. most likely the one in green.
>
>
> Jun’s more in a management type roll now though, Recruitment and training and such. It could be him but I don’t think so.

Either way I hope he’s at least mentioned. I’d really like to know conclusively what happened to him.