SPOILERS: Is the Didact...

…Bornstellar Makes Eternal Lasting?
Or atleast the body of Borstellar? The Didact’s original body was destroyed or something right? And so he placed his memories within Bornstellar, someone care to explain?

Yes, and it’s easy to assume this because if you look at Chief’s first encounter with him, he has 6 fingers on his hand, as Bornstellar did. I’m not sure if that’s a confirmation or not but I have a feeling we could possibly find out in Primordium, the latest book in the Forerunner trilogy.

I’m pretty sure that this Didact is the Ur-Didact, and the Didact who activated the Halo Array in Halo 3’s Terminals was Bornstellar. It kinda makes more sense if you know that Bornstellar didn’t have a reason to hate humans.

> Yes, and it’s easy to assume this because if you look at Chief’s first encounter with him, he has 6 fingers on his hand, as Bornstellar did. I’m not sure if that’s a confirmation or not but I have a feeling we could possibly find out in Primordium, the latest book in the Forerunner trilogy.

Six fingers huh? If I remember correctly from Halo 2 there is a panel with a handprint that has six fingers, the panel controlls one of thos gondolas (spelling?) :slight_smile:

Nobody knows if the Ur-Didact has 6 fingers.

Silentium shall explain.

I haven’t read before in this thread, but the librarian and the didact are husband and wife. Sorry if im repeating. It says so in Cryptum (the book).