Spoilers for FUD

Im going to get the halo 4 limited edition, which comes with the extended edition 90 minute forward unto dawn movie/blaaargh

So my question is will the forward unto dawn spoil the halo 4 story slightly?
so shall i play halo 4 first then watch it or watch it first to get into the mood and then play halo 4?.

No, it wont be.

Why would it? FUD takes place a couple of years earlier than Halo 4. FUD is supposed to show the back story of …can’t think of the name …

Welp. FUD is something like 20+ years before halo 4. So no… It won’t matter in which order you do them

> Why would it? FUD takes place a couple of years earlier than Halo 4. FUD is supposed to show the back story of …can’t think of the name …

Back story of Thomas Lasky, he is the captain of the infinity, who as you see in Halo 4 is a relatively old general. In FUD he is still a cadet in training.

I’m pretty sure this is even before the novel: Contact Harvest

> > Why would it? FUD takes place a couple of years earlier than Halo 4. FUD is supposed to show the back story of …can’t think of the name …
>
> Back story of Thomas Lasky, he is the captain of the infinity, who as you see in Halo 4 is a relatively old general. In FUD he is still a cadet in training.
>
> I’m pretty sure this is even before the novel: Contact Harvest

It’s definitely not that far back. . . 20 years or so before H3 is about correct.

> > Why would it? FUD takes place a couple of years earlier than Halo 4. FUD is supposed to show the back story of …can’t think of the name …
>
> <mark>Back story of Thomas Lasky, he is the captain of the infinity</mark>, who as you see in Halo 4 is a relatively old general. In FUD he is still a cadet in training.
>
> I’m pretty sure this is even before the novel: Contact Harvest

No, Lasky is a commanding officer. The captain of the ship is Captain Del-Rio.

Its back during first contact with the covenant, and the trailer had cortana’s distress call from the FUD playing at the end.
It might do an m.night shamalayn, play the end then show the beginning.

FUD takes place around the year 2537 while Halo 4 takes place in 2557 from my understanding, or atleast from what Frankie has said, it shouldnt spoil anything related to Halo 4. It will however give some background info and insight into who Thomas Lasky is and what his relationship to John/Master Chief is. It would be fine to watch it before you play Halo 4, it should give a introduction of sorts as to why Thomas Lasky is in Halo 4 as well from what I gather.

If anything Halo 4 will spoil FUD