**SPOILERS** - Cortana Question Help Please

How is she alive after the events of Halo 4 and why is she now evil? What are her objectives with being evil?

Yeah I didn’t get this either. Still it made for a pretty good campaign.

> 2533275011048690;2:
> Yeah I didn’t get this either. Still it made for a pretty good campaign.

I am really confused about this too. Can someone who is caught up on all the Halo lore and the story can you please help!

Cortana claims that she fell into slipspace when The Mantle’s Approach was destroyed and found the Domain. Apparently the Domain is the water of life and cures rampant AI’s and apparently Warden Eternal was convinced that Cortana trying to bring about forced peace was her destiny and apparently Cortana thought so too… despite what happened with the Forerunners and their “hubris.”

Its not really far fetched since when the composer was being fired in Halo 4 Cortana claimed there was a slipspace portal opening underneath it. Although, how she conveniently found the Domain afterword is kinda contrived.

I thought it had to do something with what the Librarian gave her in Halo 4. She never told us what it was.

She found a domain while going through slipspace and became immortal somehow.

I think it has something to do with the flood logic plague or maybe the didact is controlling her somehow(her speech in last mission is similar to the didact’s monologue in the end of halo 4)