Spoiler alert, Terminals AND Ancient evil

I just savv every terminal and felt dissapointed, if I understand correctly the ancient evil is the flood?

Seriously 343 I don’t like vvhere this is heading.

And I’m disappointed in your lack of capability to use the “W” key.

Unless it’s broken, in which case LOL you’re clever.

> And I’m disappointed in your lack of capability to use the “W” key.
>
> Unless it’s broken, in which case LOL you’re clever.

Its broke, and I need my pc for schoolvvork 24/7.

> > And I’m disappointed in your lack of capability to use the “W” key.
> >
> > Unless it’s broken, in which case LOL you’re clever.
>
> Its broke, and I need my pc for schoolvvork 24/7.

Ah, dat’s funneh.

[deleted]

> …the flood…
>
> That’s the “big” surprise?
>
> How unoriginal.

I can’t find any other thing that’s pointing to ancient evil.

Well the Flood certainly is an ancient evil, and will likely be in Halo 4. That doesn’t mean that they are the only ancient evil.

> Well the Flood certainly is an ancient evil, and will likely be in Halo 4. That doesn’t mean that they are the only ancient evil.

As I stated before, I can’t find any other Ancient Evil.
Then again, its late at night and maybe I missed something vital.

It doesn’t really matter, as anybody who has read Cryptum pretty much already knows what the other ancient evil is.
Spoiler alert: NameBright - Coming Soon

> It doesn’t really matter, as anybody who has read Cryptum pretty much already knows what the other ancient evil is.
> Spoiler alert: NameBright - Coming Soon

And some say TO and the Gravemind are the same, thus the TO is the flood.
Still no sign of the TO vvas present in the terminals.

Im not sure if you guys know or not but there are thing in the terminals that will allude to halo. Since the flood were the bad guys in halo 1,2 and three its possible that they are one of the ancient evils since it made the forerunners destroy the galaxy.
Anyone think of the floods origin??

Remember were going to embark on a new journey with the Chief and Cortana which also means where will be most likely be a new enemy…

I cant wait to spend time finding these terminals and learning more about the back end of the halo universe. One thing I really hope 343 does with halo 4 is really go into some detail with the story. One thing that I found with the previous halos and video games in general is the lack of story telling in the game

[deleted]

what is that about at the end? :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf49s5vqB6s

Yes, but TO is there before the flood. Even if he is the Gravemind, it means the Gravemind was more than just flood-the TO was trapped on the planet whilst the flood appeared to be no more than pet-enhancing spores from another galaxy. At any rate, Primordium and/or Halo 4 should reveal more about the TO/Ancient evil.

Are you sure? At the end of The Maw terminal it showed the Didact(Bornstellar) symbol flashing in red :confused:

Spark strongly implies that it will be the Didact, as since there’s no Librarian to calm him down he’d be rather genocidal in any event of significant confrontation. He did nearly wipe out humanity before, so it fits, and it’ll be interesting since he’s more complicated than most sci-fi villains.

> Spark strongly implies that it will be the Didact, as since there’s no Librarian to calm him down he’d be rather genocidal in any event of significant confrontation. He did nearly wipe out humanity before, so it fits, and it’ll be interesting since he’s more complicated than most sci-fi villains.

I like the sound of this. Never would I have suspected this. And if he is the villain, for once, there’s going to be real emotions, a villain with passion.

Gravemind was something I could sympathize with. Truth, I could not. Let’s hope the Ancient Evil turns out like the former.

-.- hate to break it to you but umm you’re dumb haha in the last video SPOILER ALERT STOP READING!11111oFNIOUNOWWWW
NOOOOWWW STOP READINGGG
NOOOOO
Okay so in the last terminal 343 Guilty Spark said “Although that would mean that he would have to be here too and without the Librarian around to temper his rage well these reclaimers might almost prefer the flood”

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf49s5vqB6s

The flood aren’t the anchient evil…granted they will probably be in the game but do you honestly think 343 would do something so predictable.

Look at the last terminal. Listen carefully to what he says, if you don’t get anything from that then you clearly are missing the bigger picture.

Anyone think it has something to do with the ship that crash landed on the ring long before the Autumn got there?