***SPOILER ALERT*** read only if campaign in done!

I just was wondering what happened to Jun? He went with Dr. Hasley, and she survived for a while. does that mean that John 117 was NOT the only spartan to survive Reach? is that a possible plot to be filled in? what happened?

First off, a LOT of Spartans survived Reach.

Second of all, nobody knows. He doesn’t die on any novels or in the game. Probably going to be featured in a new game.

They fled to Onyx after the glassing, but rumors has it he dies!!!

Supposedly he dies in the new fall of reach book. I’m not sure cause I haven’t read it.

> Supposedly he dies in the new fall of reach book. I’m not sure cause I haven’t read it.

He does not die in the newer version, there is no mention of it at all.

Would about Jorge? Did he really die?

> Would about Jorge? Did he really die?

I don’t know. I would think all a slip-space bomb would do was just make him jump t the other side of the galaxy.

> > Would about Jorge? Did he really die?
>
> I don’t know. I would think all a slip-space bomb would do was just make him jump t the other side of the galaxy.

With no helmet, in a depressurised ship? Really, the probability of him ending up somewhere survivable is smaller than the chance of a could formation spelling out this weeks winning lottery numbers.

Then again, this is a game, events are decided on dramatic effect, not realism. So it’s possible.