Spnkr launcher

The spnkr rocket launcher is actually going to have its own variants, so its not a mythic weapon

They showed a small clip of it being used on a new BTB map. Does that mean it will be available on other BTB maps? I hope it will also be available in some 4v4 maps in the future. They said social playlists are coming so maybe in the 4v4 social playlists we can use it. I hope.

> 2533274921432900;2:
> They showed a small clip of it being used on a new BTB map. Does that mean it will be available on other BTB maps? I hope it will also be available in some 4v4 maps in the future. They said social playlists are coming so maybe in the 4v4 social playlists we can use it. I hope.

There will be a spnkr rocket launcher on one of the BTB maps for sure.

OT: there will be a mythic SPNKR Rocket Launcher though, as you can see on the community update REQ packs. There are 4 variants of the launcher, one will be mythic.

Most likely will have target locked or extra ammo or bigger impact I don’t know, kinda exited to see it back. Now it’s all up to the gravity hammer + Halo CE magnum to return with hopefully grifball too! :smiley:

> 2533274794373199;3:
> > 2533274921432900;2:
> > They showed a small clip of it being used on a new BTB map. Does that mean it will be available on other BTB maps? I hope it will also be available in some 4v4 maps in the future. They said social playlists are coming so maybe in the 4v4 social playlists we can use it. I hope.
>
>
> There will be a spnkr rocket launcher on one of the BTB maps for sure.
>
> OT: there will be a mythic SPNKR Rocket Launcher though, as you can see on the community update REQ packs. There are 4 variants of the launcher, one will be mythic.
>
> Most likely will have target locked or extra ammo or bigger impact I don’t know, kinda exited to see it back. Now it’s all up to the gravity hammer + Halo CE magnum to return with hopefully grifball too! :smiley:

When grifball comes back, all i will need is infection to make my dreams come true.

> 2533275043403677;4:
> > 2533274794373199;3:
> > > 2533274921432900;2:
> > > They showed a small clip of it being used on a new BTB map. Does that mean it will be available on other BTB maps? I hope it will also be available in some 4v4 maps in the future. They said social playlists are coming so maybe in the 4v4 social playlists we can use it. I hope.
> >
> >
> > There will be a spnkr rocket launcher on one of the BTB maps for sure.
> >
> > OT: there will be a mythic SPNKR Rocket Launcher though, as you can see on the community update REQ packs. There are 4 variants of the launcher, one will be mythic.
> >
> > Most likely will have target locked or extra ammo or bigger impact I don’t know, kinda exited to see it back. Now it’s all up to the gravity hammer + Halo CE magnum to return with hopefully grifball too! :smiley:
>
>
> When grifball comes back, all i will need is infection to make my dreams come true.

I think at least 65% of my playtime on Halo 4 was on Grifball. I don’t get all the hassle about Halo 4. Personally I loved that game. It was fun, so many different things to do, never got bored of it, yet 90% of the community thinks Halo 4 was the worst one yet. O well, everybody has their own opinion for a reason. :slight_smile:

What is the difference between the current rocket launcher and the SPNKR rocket launcher?

They’re treating it like a whole new weapon type, not just a rocket launcher variant which is cool because that means it gets its own variants and legendary types. Also the base version is only rare so that’ll be in Forge.

This makes me extremely happy, that means that we will be able to literally have 2 rockets in the game lol. I know you will probably be able to do this with the gravity hammer as well, but I hope you can also do this with the Halo CE pistol, that way we can make a Halo CE slayer/objective gametype with the original pistol spawns.

> 2533274813357180;6:
> What is the difference between the current rocket launcher and the SPNKR rocket launcher?

They might tweak the blast radius and rocket travel time, but I think the main difference is the in game model and (based on the trailer) the ability to heat seek vehicles, making it more of a vehicle destroyer, the other rocket launcher might be more for infantry.