SPNKR EM vs AD Victoraim

Which one do you think is better.

SPNKr EM is the more balanced option. The AD Victoriam is basically an oversized shotgun.

> 2535445474928709;1:
> Which one do you think is better.

Depends on what I’m using it for. The Spnkr EM is more useful for vehicles, the ad victorium is more useful for taking out players. (Well, at least for me.)

> 2533274880633045;3:
> > 2535445474928709;1:
> > Which one do you think is better.
>
> Depends on what I’m using it for. The Spnkr EM is more useful for vehicles, the ad victorium is more useful for taking out players.(Well, at least for me.)

Really? I might be misremembering here, but Ad Victoriam has 2 rockets per mag that shoots 3 rockets per shot, and has manual lock-on. This is ideal for taking out tanks, while the SPKNR EM has 4 rockets per mag, so it can take out more players. (Unless they’re all bunched together) Unless EM is the one that EMP’s vehicles???

Ad Victoraim. Duh

> 2535410648744984;4:
> > 2533274880633045;3:
> > > 2535445474928709;1:
> > > Which one do you think is better.
> >
> > Depends on what I’m using it for. The Spnkr EM is more useful for vehicles, the ad victorium is more useful for taking out players.(Well, at least for me.)
>
> Really? I might be misremembering here, but Ad Victoriam has 2 rockets per mag that shoots 3 rockets per shot, and has manual lock-on. This is ideal for taking out tanks, while the SPKNR EM has 4 rockets per mag, so it can take out more players. (Unless they’re all bunched together) Unless EM is the one that EMP’s vehicles???

If you don’t use the lock on the ad victorium has a very nice spread into the three mini-rockets. It’s extremely difficult to miss at all but the longest ranges. I also pick up quite a few multi-kills, due to the spread. (It’s also pretty easy to pick up the rocket mary medal) I personally find the manual lock-on a bit hit-or-miss and don’t mess with it.

The em has two loads of four rockets and a normal lock-on. It also locks on to any vehicle. So I find it more useful to lock on fire off a couple of rockets and duck back behind cover. Your mileage may vary of course, but for me that’s what I find most useful.

> 2533274880633045;6:
> > 2535410648744984;4:
> > > 2533274880633045;3:
> > > > 2535445474928709;1:
> > > > Which one do you think is better.
> > >
> > > Depends on what I’m using it for. The Spnkr EM is more useful for vehicles, the ad victorium is more useful for taking out players.(Well, at least for me.)
> >
> > Really? I might be misremembering here, but Ad Victoriam has 2 rockets per mag that shoots 3 rockets per shot, and has manual lock-on. This is ideal for taking out tanks, while the SPKNR EM has 4 rockets per mag, so it can take out more players. (Unless they’re all bunched together) Unless EM is the one that EMP’s vehicles???
>
> If you don’t use the lock on the ad victorium has a very nice spread into the three mini-rockets. It’s extremely difficult to miss at all but the longest ranges. I also pick up quite a few multi-kills, due to the spread. (It’s also pretty easy to pick up the rocket mary medal) I personally find the manual lock-on a bit hit-or-miss and don’t mess with it.
>
> The em has two loads of four rockets and a normal lock-on. It also locks on to any vehicle. So I find it more useful to lock on fire off a couple of rockets and duck back behind cover. Your mileage may vary of course, but for me that’s what I find most useful.

Yeah, it can be used that way, but for me, I don’t need lock-on for the Ad victoriam for ground vehicles because if it’s a small vehicle, 1 or 2 rockets hitting it totals it, while the tanks are easy to hit. But hey, whatever sails your boat. I can see the satisfaction in 3x the boom.

it’s situational for me, kind of

Spnker em for vehicles (if I call one in)

Ad Victoriam for players or harassing heavy vehicles. Or firing both rounds into the air and then guiding the missiles right down on top of a target

Ad Victoriam. Ad Victoriam has proximity detonation, so dodging it is extremely difficult. So pretty much a sure kill for most situations.

Depends
SPNKr EM for pratical uses, like Warzone.
Ad Victoriam for some stupidly powerful glitched guns.

I do actually prefer the AD Victorian because of wire guided rockets. It fires a cluster of rockets that van be more effective than a standard rocket. It do also have a very low req energy cost.