Splitscreen on Xbox scorpio!

It was announced by 343 that they made the mistake of taking out splitcreen in halo 5 and said they would be adding back in halo 6. They also hinted some new content for the next content update in halo 5. I was not able to get enough information for what the content update will be and what its called but I do know that they are releasing more content for halo 5. I dont know when but I do know they will. More importantly splitscreen is coming back into halo. Halo 6 will be on Xbox Scorpio which is “one of the most powerful consoles” as said by Microsoft themselves. So how will this plan out for halo 6. Will halo 6 help the community grow or will it make the Halo community decrease in size. Tell me what you guys think in the comments below. Its your opinion so theirs no negative judgment here.

Oh boy, another split-screen thread…

:\

inb4 locked.

it won’t happen. It would take a dedicated team of people to add it to the game and, at this point Halo 6 is likely in full production or there’s another Halo game. Hell if we follow the timeline theoretically Halo 3 Anny should be this year, but that’s a completely different discussion.

> 2533274831961512;4:
> it won’t happen. It would take a dedicated team of people to add it to the game and, at this point Halo 6 is likely in full production or there’s another Halo game. Hell if we follow the timeline theoretically Halo 3 Anny should be this year, but that’s a completely different discussion.

It was announced in a 343 conference and it was streamed. If you were there you would see that they announced they were adding split screen into halo 6 on Xbox Scorpio.

> 2533274974370343;5:
> > 2533274831961512;4:
> > it won’t happen. It would take a dedicated team of people to add it to the game and, at this point Halo 6 is likely in full production or there’s another Halo game. Hell if we follow the timeline theoretically Halo 3 Anny should be this year, but that’s a completely different discussion.
>
> It was announced in a 343 conference and it was streamed. If you were there you would see that they announced they were adding split screen into halo 6 on Xbox Scorpio.

Yea I haven’t followed this game in ages. I mean I guess that’s cool, but that really seems like a waste of effort if you ask me. People who want Halo 5 split screen at this point probably won’t want to pay a premium on a console just so they can do it.

There is already a split screen topic that people can post in, feel free to continue there.

> 2533274883397462;3:
> inb4 locked.

Don’t do this