Splitscreen campaign not recording progress for p2

My husband and I have been playing Halo CE campaign split screen, legendary. Whoever is signed in first (on top on split screen), their level completion progress, medals earned, and points scored are tracked. whoever is signed in second (on bottom), it’s messed up. it says “completed - legendary” for some levels, but not for others (we have played through them in order, one-by-one). it does not track score or medals earned for the player on bottom. yes, we both have xbox live gold, yes, we’re both signed in.

we turned the console off, and signed on in the opposite order, so the other player was signed in first. once again, only the player on top receives credit for score or medals.

both players earn level completion, kill, skull, and terminal achievements

this is obviously a bug, right? please tell me this is getting fixed. we only bought the game and console for the purpose of getting to do the campaigns again…

anyone else have this problem??

Yeah my fiancee aint getting scored for her progress but i am, Have you encounted any game crashes? We cant finish Silent Cartographer without it crashing and we are unable to load a checkpoint too, we have gave up playing campaign because of this.

My husband and I also only got the game to play the co op campaigns together. We were playing H2A and stopped to click on a terminal in Outskirts and the game crashed and didn’t save any of our progress. When we went back to resume we saw it only said we had completed The Armory and nothing else and neither of us had any achievements. We didn’t pick the game back up after that bc we don’t have a bunch of time in the day to play and have it crash part way through. We contacted Microsoft last night and got a refund. We will buy it again in a few months when all the bugs are fixed.

> 2533274813427943;2:
> Yeah my fiancee aint getting scored for her progress but i am, Have you encounted any game crashes? We cant finish Silent Cartographer without it crashing and we are unable to load a checkpoint too, we have gave up playing campaign because of this.

the first couple times we tried to boot up the game we experienced crashes, but not since. however, it’ll make weird, repeating sounds(like on a PC when it’s about to crash). i guess we’re lucky… but yeah, if you don’t complete a level on co-op (because it crashed or otherwise) you cannot load a checkpoint and must do the level over…ugh.

player 2 not getting any score/medals is super aggravating. seems like they’re focused on fixing the multiplayer :frowning:

> 2533274879035855;3:
> My husband and I also only got the game to play the co op campaigns together. We were playing H2A and stopped to click on a terminal in Outskirts and the game crashed and didn’t save any of our progress. When we went back to resume we saw it only said we had completed The Armory and nothing else and neither of us had any achievements. We didn’t pick the game back up after that bc we don’t have a bunch of time in the day to play and have it crash part way through. We contacted Microsoft last night and got a refund. We will buy it again in a few months when all the bugs are fixed.

i’ve read others complaining about issues regarding the terminals.

my husband and i haven’t had any big achievement issues (so far). they seem to unlock upon level completion. but, in mission select, does not show completion (so i’m afraid it won’t unlock the achievement at the end for legendary campaign completion).

you actually received a refund? didn’t realize such a thing was possible…

I’d be interested to know if they intend to resolve this. We’ve been playing split screen coop, with me as player 2, and I’ve missed out on achievements for medals…because I’m not getting any! No score either. Not being able to save progress has also put us off playing legendary, as we don’t always have time to complete a whole mission in one sitting.

Very much hoping that the scoring thing as sorted soon at least.