Split screen

Hey! Help solve the problem. I decided to play on a split screen, black stripes appeared on the sides. In single player mode, they are not, in the game settings I did not find a solution. Please help me.

Have you checked in Settings that the Aspect Ratio is well set? In case you do not know if it is well placed or not, put the first option “All” or “Any” and choose the highest Resolution you can, in case it does not work either, in “Window mode” put “Borderless”

> 2535418996952947;2:
> Have you checked in Settings that the Aspect Ratio is well set? In case you do not know if it is well placed or not, put the first option “All” or “Any” and choose the highest Resolution you can, in case it does not work either, in “Window mode” put “Borderless”

I play on TV, set the resolution to match the screen.

> 2535418996952947;2:
> Have you checked in Settings that the Aspect Ratio is well set? In case you do not know if it is well placed or not, put the first option “All” or “Any” and choose the highest Resolution you can, in case it does not work either, in “Window mode” put “Borderless”

This problem occurs only in this game and only in this mode :frowning:

For the games where that happens, tt’s like that in order to preserve the aspect ratio for each player. By having the bars, you end up with 2 x 16:9 pictures stacked, rather than stretching, and so distorting, them to fit the full screen width. There’s nothing in the games to change that I’m afraid.

> 2533274918457090;5:
> For the games where that happens, tt’s like that in order to preserve the aspect ratio for each player. By having the bars, you end up with 2 x 16:9 pictures stacked, rather than stretching, and so distorting, them to fit the full screen width. There’s nothing in the games to change that I’m afraid.

Thank you very much for your reply!