Split Screen

Was there Split-screen Campaign in the original version?

I hate the fact that I can’t play Split-screen on this. When I have people come over and they want to do co-op, it’s annoying that they can’t do it without an XBL account. Such a joke.

> Was there Split-screen Campaign in the original version?
>
> I hate the fact that I can’t play Split-screen on this. When I have people come over and they want to do co-op, it’s annoying that they can’t do it without an XBL account. Such a joke.

You can play split screen. From the Campaign menu press Y and choose to play local on your 360 console. But you have to create a profile first. (Not Xbox LIVE profile, an offline one.)

THANK YOU. I was having a very hard time finding out how to do that.

> THANK YOU. I was having a very hard time finding out how to do that.

No worries!! I spent 15 minutes myself when i first got the game to find it!!! (:

> > Was there Split-screen Campaign in the original version?
> >
> > I hate the fact that I can’t play Split-screen on this. When I have people come over and they want to do co-op, it’s annoying that they can’t do it without an XBL account. Such a joke.
>
> You can play split screen. From the Campaign menu press Y and choose to play local on your 360 console. But you have to create a profile first. (Not Xbox LIVE profile, an offline one.)

Thank you big time for this, I was wondering how to do it too.

This is the kind of thread I like to see. I get help with something that could be a problem in the future, and Augmented Fire and everyone else that posted in this thread took the problem calmly, without screaming or blaming 343 for a simple issue. Nice to see something like this in the middle of a bunch of people whining over little problems and blaming 343 for them when the same issues would have been found if Bungie made it.

> This is the kind of thread I like to see. I get help with something that could be a problem in the future, and Augmented Fire and everyone else that posted in this thread took the problem calmly, without screaming or blaming 343 for a simple issue. Nice to see something like this in the middle of a bunch of people whining over little problems and blaming 343 for them when the same issues would have been found if Bungie made it.

Exactly! I hate the titles that say “THIS IS THE WORST ADDITION TO HALO EVER!” Then they complain about 1 thing. Mostly it was multiplayer, and I suspected they didn’t even touch the campaign. Some are dissing the game because of some lag in co-op campaign and campaign bugs. To be honest, the campaign plays as smooth as a babies butt for me. I haven’t tried co-op because I have no friends to do it with, most of those who want to do it want to do it on Legendary… which I suck at, and my internet has been having problems lately. I am absolutely loving the game, find no problems with it and the multiplayer, and am enjoying myself in a way video games haven’t done to me before.

I think people just like to complain. They’re basically trying as hard as they can to find reasons to complain.

Also worth mentioning, Halo CEA has the sexiest Splitscreen graphics in Halo HISTORY!!!

> > THANK YOU. I was having a very hard time finding out how to do that.
>
> No worries!! I spent 15 minutes myself when i first got the game to find it!!! (:

really? i got it straight away :stuck_out_tongue: probably because i only have xbox live silver at the moment so its already on local

> > > THANK YOU. I was having a very hard time finding out how to do that.
> >
> > No worries!! I spent 15 minutes myself when i first got the game to find it!!! (:
>
> really? i got it straight away :stuck_out_tongue: probably because i only have xbox live silver at the moment so its already on local

Heck yeahh!!! The A Join button would not pop even if i turned on my controller. And i tried a whole bunch of things until i noticed in the bottom of Reach : “Y Select network settings” . Got straight away back to CEA, pressed Y and select local. Then -BLAM!- the A Join button was there :smiley:

> Also worth mentioning, Halo CEA has the sexiest Splitscreen graphics in Halo HISTORY!!!

Damn you are so right!!! For the first time i can see snow/rain falling in split screen!! They messed though, the textures as sometimes they take ages to load, especially in The Maw…

> They messed though, the textures as sometimes they take ages to load, especially in The Maw…

Only time I’ve seen that is when you’re switching back from Classic mode.

> > They messed though, the textures as sometimes they take ages to load, especially in The Maw…
>
> Only time I’ve seen that is when you’re switching back from Classic mode.

I get it more often…that’s a minor problem though!!!

> > This is the kind of thread I like to see. I get help with something that could be a problem in the future, and Augmented Fire and everyone else that posted in this thread took the problem calmly, without screaming or blaming 343 for a simple issue. Nice to see something like this in the middle of a bunch of people whining over little problems and blaming 343 for them when the same issues would have been found if Bungie made it.
>
> Exactly! I hate the titles that say “THIS IS THE WORST ADDITION TO HALO EVER!” Then they complain about 1 thing. Mostly it was multiplayer, and I suspected they didn’t even touch the campaign. Some are dissing the game because of some lag in co-op campaign and campaign bugs. To be honest, the campaign plays as smooth as a babies butt for me. I haven’t tried co-op because I have no friends to do it with, most of those who want to do it want to do it on Legendary… which I suck at, and my internet has been having problems lately. I am absolutely loving the game, find no problems with it and the multiplayer, and am enjoying myself in a way video games haven’t done to me before.

That Awesome dude, this should be a friendly enviornment all the time juss as this discussion in the topic is going. Like about the people who complain…why do you even play for 4 hours? To come on halowapoint.com to do what?..complain about the game you just played for 4 hours? So whos stupid? 343 or the person complaining?