Split-screen???

Is there gonna be split-screen in halo infinite? If not I am going to be very upset because a lot of my favorite memories in halo are on split-screen.

Somewhere around 2016 a member of 343’s team said that due to the overwhelming negative feedback of H5 not having split screen, they were going to make sure it was in infinite.

That was 5 years ago, and I think they’ve been radio silent on the feature for the most part, so let’s all cross our fingers!

> 2614366390849210;2:
> Somewhere around 2016 a member of 343’s team said that due to the overwhelming negative feedback of H5 not having split screen, they were going to make sure it was in infinite.
>
> That was 5 years ago, and I think they’ve been radio silent on the feature for the most part, so let’s all cross our fingers!

> 2533274922921412;1:
> Is there gonna be split-screen in halo infinite? If not I am going to be very upset because a lot of my favorite memories in halo are on split-screen.

IIRC local splitscreen (for campaign at least) for two people has been confirmed (4 player possible online).

I’ve presumed the same for MP/Customs but that is not something I can recall seeing confirmed

> 2533274874872263;3:
> > 2614366390849210;2:
> > Somewhere around 2016 a member of 343’s team said that due to the overwhelming negative feedback of H5 not having split screen, they were going to make sure it was in infinite.
> >
> > That was 5 years ago, and I think they’ve been radio silent on the feature for the most part, so let’s all cross our fingers!
>
>
>
> > 2533274922921412;1:
> > Is there gonna be split-screen in halo infinite? If not I am going to be very upset because a lot of my favorite memories in halo are on split-screen.
>
> IIRC local splitscreen (for campaign at least) for two people has been confirmed (4 player possible online).
>
> I’ve presumed the same for MP/Customs but that is not something I can recall seeing confirmed

That’s kinda where I’m at too. I remember they confirmed it, and at the time they said they weren’t committing to 4 player local coop, but were targeting 2 at a minimum. But that was long enough ago now that any other specifics I’m just not sure about…

I think my wife could get into Infinite if local coop is there, so I’m hoping I’ll be able to force her to try the campaign at some point :grin:.

> Of course, online isn’t the only way to enjoy multiplayer – Halo Infinite will also support splitscreen on Xbox and LAN play via a PC local server.

Halo Infinite Multiplayer Reveal, over yonder in News

I really hope that it is, my oldest son and I have played through all the halo games minus halo 5 on split screen. He was sad when we couldn’t play 5 together.