split screen removal...

Edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

no

If I have a friend around my house (we are both 18) then we like to play splitscreen. People who don’t play split screen ever are the same people who only have virtual friends, I have friends in real life who want to play while being able to sit in the same room as me.

So I wouldn’t buy Halo 4 if it didn’t have split-screen.

> no

Edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

man wth are you talking about?
so if your friends are over at your house you can’t all play together?
are you -Yoinked!- in the head? don’t use split screen if you don’t have any friends. what’s so funny about someone playing split screen with their friends? I don’t even know what else to say. Have fun playing alone mr popular.
how old are you? is the real question

I support split screen, I am 22 years old. When I use split screen I am often playing with people ages ranging from 16 to 25. And I have 4 valid reasons Split Screen is a good thing.

1 - Local Play. Believe it or not there are still tons of people out there who don’t subscribe to Xbox Live, but still like to get their buddies/family together and play some Halo.

2 - Some people only have 1 TV/Xbox/Copy of the game. And don’t want to take turns playing online, whether with visiting friends, or family.

3 - LAN Parties and Cybercafes, yes people still have them, and yes, there are still often at times more players than TVs. Splitscreen is an absolute necessity for these situations.

4 - COD just added Split Screen to their online play a year ago, and evolved into a party-capable game. Do we really want more people playing CoD because they don’t want to take turns on a “Single Screen Only” halo? I didn’t think so.

Couple things here -

1. Asking for “thanks if you agree” is very similar to having a petition for an idea which is not allowed on these forums.

2. If you want people to take your ideas and arguments seriously, you’re going to need more than, “Adults playing splitscreen ROFL.”

3. Please treat other players with the respect you would like to receive in return. This isn’t XBL and talking down to others because you have a differing viewpoint is not appreciated.

> If I have a friend around my house (we are both 18) then we like to play splitscreen. People who don’t play split screen ever are the same people who only have virtual friends, I have friends in real life who want to play while being able to sit in the same room as me.
>
> So I wouldn’t buy Halo 4 if it didn’t have split-screen.

I was going to rip this post, but my virtual friend urged me not to…

Please stop flaming posters who don’t agree with your OP.

What about Skyrim or Mass Effect?
Those games are hurting for fans huh?

Splitscreen restricts the quality of graphics, and gameplay.

Skyrim is an RPG’s that is DESIGNED to be played by one person.

They’re completely different games. You are just trying to irritate people and are a waste of time . Good day