Split Pause Screen?

May be random, but I really think that it would be a good idea to split the pause screen in gameplay, instead of pausing the game and using the whole screen. When I play Reach and my brother pauses the game to change his sensitivity, it gets annoying, especially since I’m trying to play. It also leads to unnecessary deaths. Who else thinks that a split pause screen is a good idea for split multiplayer play?

Why not?

YES. I really hate how the latest Halo games cover the entire screen with their pause menus. As far as I can remember, Halo CE and Halo 2’s pause menus didn’t do it. I have this friend who is constantly tweaking his sensitivity because having a certain sensitivity for each weapon makes him better with that weapon. And to make things worse, he doesn’t care if I’m in the middle of a fight with someone, he’ll still pause the game and get me killed to change his damn sensitivity.

> YES. I really hate how the latest Halo games cover the entire screen with their pause menus. As far as I can remember, Halo CE and Halo 2’s pause menus didn’t do it. I have this friend who is constantly tweaking his sensitivity because having a certain sensitivity for each weapon makes him better with that weapon. And to make things worse, he doesn’t care if I’m in the middle of a fight with someone, he’ll still pause the game and get me killed to change his damn sensitivity.

Wow, what the hell?

How does he manage to survive normally? He has a chance of dying when he’s doing that, too.

So, if he changes his sensitivity for the sniper rifle, gets you killed, unpauses, is dead, it’s back to changing the sensitivity?