Splattering teamates

Ok, who has done it, raise your hands. Personally I have hit quite a few people the second they spawn but besides that i do my best to drive around teamates. However, when people walk down the center of a pathway with me driving up i have issues not hitting people. Especially when i have to follow a group for a bit waiting for them to move.

Raises hand

It’s pretty funny that it’s actually easier to kill teammates with splattering than enemies…

Sucks that alot of people don’t use mics anymore, many fun times were had running over teammates in ghosts and listening to them cry.

> 2533274835072493;2:
> Raises hand
>
> It’s pretty funny that it’s actually easier to kill teammates with splattering than enemies…

Yes, those spawns as I am at full speed on a ghost are great.

It seems like it easier to splatter your own team as oppose to the enemy team. In my case anyways

raises hand my bad… But you should always look both ways before crossing the street.

> 2533274816628272;3:
> Sucks that alot of people don’t use mics anymore, many fun times were had running over teammates in ghosts and listening to them cry.

People like you are part of the reason quitters are a problem, and I hope those people are reporting you for unsporting behavior.

If I accidentally splatter an ally I make sure to apologize. But if someone did something to annoy me, like killing the Ghost I had been pursuing for a long time, I might forget how to stop my vehicle.

raises hand with the group Though I accidentally do it…GUILTY AS CHARGED!

> 2533274873204041;7:
> > 2533274816628272;3:
> > Sucks that alot of people don’t use mics anymore, many fun times were had running over teammates in ghosts and listening to them cry.
>
>
> People like you are part of the reason quitters are a problem, and I hope those people are reporting you for unsporting behavior.

Oh believe me, I took great pride in being 65%+ avoided.

> 2533274832270871;1:
> Ok, who has done it, raise your hands. Personally I have hit quite a few people the second they spawn but besides that i do my best to drive around teamates. However, when people walk down the center of a pathway with me driving up i have issues not hitting people. Especially when i have to follow a group for a bit waiting for them to move.

Dashcam video?

I am guilty for sure… But I always apologize, whether they hear me or not. Sometimes I’m turning around in my ghost and they are right beside me… Or I’ll try saving them with a splatter and they jump in the way x.x

> 2690096563135647;11:
> > 2533274832270871;1:
> > Ok, who has done it, raise your hands. Personally I have hit quite a few people the second they spawn but besides that i do my best to drive around teamates. However, when people walk down the center of a pathway with me driving up i have issues not hitting people. Especially when i have to follow a group for a bit waiting for them to move.
>
>
> Dashcam video?

? Are you asking for proof of me doing this?

I have a few times.