splatter skin

How can i get that skin? It look extreme good on assault rifle and DRM…

Or any of this skins:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but none of those are real skins. It even says in the description of the video; “Photoshopped skins for Halo 4.” So that guy just made them himself, you can’t get them.

> Sorry to burst your bubble, but none of those are real skins. It even says in the description of the video; “Photoshopped skins for Halo 4.” So that guy just made them himself, you can’t get them.

I used assault rifle last night with splatter skin(kill guy and took his gun)… There is no other skin with blood that i sow for Halo 4…

> I used assault rifle last night with splatter skin(kill guy and took his gun)… There is no other skin with blood that i sow for Halo 4…

To clarify, none of the skins you linked in your post actually exist. And the Assault Rifle skin you are referring to is the Trauma skin, from the Champions Bundle dlc.

> > I used assault rifle last night with splatter skin(kill guy and took his gun)… There is no other skin with blood that i sow for Halo 4…
>
> To clarify, none of the skins you linked in your post actually exist. And the Assault Rifle skin you are referring to is the Trauma skin, from the Champions Bundle dlc.

Thanks for info :smiley:

No problem

> How can i get that skin? It look extreme good on assault rifle and DRM…
> halo4nation.com
>
> Or any of this skins:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcF1vYfAYFg

Quote impressive skins, but like Cheese said, they look like they’ve been photoshopped.