Spirit of fire

Is there plans to incorporate the spirit of fire and it’s crew into the game

We don’t know… Lol. How would we?

> 2535414600922971;1:
> Is there plans to incorporate the spirit of fire and it’s crew into the game

Would love to see that! I think it’s time to bring them back into the fold.

With the spirit of fire and its crew still at the Ark, and doctor anders being on installation 09, the new ring, we might or might not see the spirit of fire in halo infinite. However, with the path that infinite is heading towards, it seems that infinite will have dlc campaigns, similar to Destiny 1/2. So we could see them in the future, but its still unknown

Considering how Halo Wars 2 was the game that introduced the Banished, I would genuinely be surprised if the Spirit of Fire, or at least Anders, didn’t show up in some DLC.

> 2535415929107445;4:
> With the spirit of fire and its crew still at the Ark, and doctor anders being on installation 09, the new ring, we might or might not see the spirit of fire in halo infinite. However, with the path that infinite is heading towards, it seems that infinite will have dlc campaigns, similar to Destiny 1/2. So we could see them in the future, but its still unknown

Even though the Spirit of Fire is still on the Ark, the portal to the Ark could be opened again, they did it once before in the novels. Also, the events of Halo Infinite will take place about a year after the SoF engages with the Banished, so anything is possible in a year’s time.

With that idea in mind, it very well could be the case since we have what we presume is Banished in the MP cinematic attacking future London.

Instead of bringing the Spirit of Fire back they should resurrect the Savannah ;D

I don’t think anything has been insinuated in terms of merging the Spirit of Fire with Infinite, but the pieces are absolutely there based on HW2 and Infinite so far. Seems like there are more reasons for them to appear than the Swords of Sanghelios.

I would think that a unsc ship could turn up at some point, nobody knows apart from 343.

> 2535414600922971;1:
> Is there plans to incorporate the spirit of fire and it’s crew into the game

I am still hoping that the Spirit of Fire will appeared in the upcoming Halo Infinite. 343 Industries really need to find a way to bring Jerome-092, Ellen Anders and James Cutter to the Halo Infinite main storyline. And, here is another possibility that could happened in the new Halo video game. If the Spirit of Fire appeared in Halo Infinite, it’s possible that we could see Atriox appeared in the game. I am thinking like a post credit scene where Atriox appeared at the end in Halo Infinite especially in a similar way like how Thanos appeared in the post credit scene from The Avengers.

I sure hope so. Seeing Red Team communicate with Master Chief and the rest of Blue Team would be amazing.