Spin off game

Earlier I saw a post on a forum about a sanghili game that as a spin off of h5. I find this idea to be great! Also, it seems very possible.
There is a gap in arbitors story and a spin off game could fill it. This would also make a good population of players happy if they had a sanghili multiplayer. They could keep all of the same maps from 5 and add a few new ones. Having all players play as elites would eliminate the “balance” argument I’ve seen about playable elites
Also the colors of the elites in the civil war are already red and blue.
Being able to play as the arbiter would make me,and other players, very happy.
I’m sure there is lore somewhere explaining the gap, but it would be a grand idea to play this idea out. It could be a paid dlc even. (For the story content) I strongly believe they should have an elite only playlist any ways.
Any other ideas for this possibility?
bloo plague

Odst 2 please

Halo: Spaghetti

Any other name ideas?

> 2533274816299345;2:
> Odst 2 please

That is not a spin off that is a sequel.

Yeah I would love to see an entire Covenant based game. I think we are long over due for one.

> 2535471595119823;3:
> Halo: Spaghetti
>
> Any other name ideas?

I literally just realised that “Sangheili” had been auto-corrected to “Spaghetti”…

> 2533274816788253;4:
> > 2533274816299345;2:
> > Odst 2 please
>
>
> That is not a spin off that is a sequel.

It didn’t follow the main story of chief it went back in time to when Earth was first attacked and followed brand new people

I fell like that’s what we’re going to get after halo 6

I made a massive forum with ideas for spin-off games a while ago. I can’t find it anymore. But yeah I just wish 343 came on here to see these ideas

Well it could be possible. 343 should be working on another game that’ll come out in 2017 with Halo 6 in 2018.

I was expecting a spin off game as well.

yes, Yes, YES, YAAAAS! On a serious note, yes.

I would love to see some more story elements as well as some mixed up multiplayer modes. I also love covenant architecture and I miss covenant themed maps. If you think about it, Halo CE had a few covenant maps, H2 had some amazing covenant maps, 3 had good ones too, Reach had mostly remade ones, but also had a few of them, and H4 had zero. No covenant maps for Halo 4, and with older limited forge, all “covenant” maps were white or grey. So H4 had no covenant maps, and very few (aka zero) covenant themed spaces in campaign, the closest thing was that small mining thing from spartan ops. It seems like 343 wanted to re write the way covenant architecture looked, but didn’t feel like finishing it for Halo 4, I was so happy when I saw Truth for Halo 5 :slight_smile:

Overall I like covenant maps, and to have a DLC or a full game dedicated to them would be amazing, story wise, I think they could get some high school student to write it and it would still be better than Halo 5’s story. (I guess it wasn’t bad, it was just cliche and had dull characters, and the direction it is pointing too feels like we will eventually have a terminator like future with a less likable GLaDoS ruling over us) (GlaDoS is from Portal and if you haven’t played Portal we can’t be friends) (Just kidding we can still be friends lets be friends)

> 2533274816788253;4:
> Yi
>
> > 2533274816299345;2:
> > Odst 2 please
>
>
> That is not a spin off that is a sequel.

its a sequel to a spin-off therefore still a spin-off. They are not mutually exclusive.

After a RTS Halo, just give us a RPG Halo like KotOR or MS, that would be great !

I wanna have a game that you play as the Arbiter again, or as a SoS Elite. A Sangheili game would be awesome.

> 2533274830575905;1:
> Earlier I saw a post on a forum about a sanghili game that as a spin off of h5. I find this idea to be great! Also, it seems very possible.
> There is a gap in arbitors story and a spin off game could fill it. This would also make a good population of players happy if they had a sanghili multiplayer. They could keep all of the same maps from 5 and add a few new ones. Having all players play as elites would eliminate the “balance” argument I’ve seen about playable elites
> Also the colors of the elites in the civil war are already red and blue.
> Being able to play as the arbiter would make me,and other players, very happy.
> I’m sure there is lore somewhere explaining the gap, but it would be a grand idea to play this idea out. It could be a paid dlc even. (For the story content) I strongly believe they should have an elite only playlist any ways.
> Any other ideas for this possibility?
> bloo plague

I think I made that post?

I want Buck to get a new game as a spartan that is NOT ODST. With a new team and new adventure with new enemies.

It could work and integrate well with H5’s campaign. There were something like 5 levels where the Swords of Sanghelios worked with Crimson. I’m sure enough people would be curious what the Swords’ side of those battles was like. At least Buck would be deserving of the cameos.

When I saw the title, I thought you were going to make the argument that Halo 5 is basically a Halo spin-off game and I would’ve completely agreed with you hahaha

> 2533274816299345;2:
> Odst 2 please

Not for me. Didn’t enjoy ODST and was happy to get the story done with.