Spike VGA 2011 Halo trailer ?

This post has been edited by a Moderator - Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.

A bit late dont you think?

I hope you’re trolling.

looks at calendar looks at OP… O_o

Little bit late to the party, eh?

> So do you think there will be a Trailer at the Spike VGA Game Awards ? If there is not there is always the superbowl .I am really hoping for some info at VGA I am sure 343 will show something .

Couple months late my friend. The next big gaming events are Pax East (Penny Arcade Expo), GDC (Game Developer Conference), RTX (Rooster Teeth Expo) and of course E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo)

- Jason Garwood

> So do you think there will be a Trailer at the Spike VGA Game Awards ? If there is not there is always the superbowl .I am really hoping for some info at VGA I am sure 343 will show something .

Seriously, though, I think he’s kidding.

This post has been edited by a Moderator - Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.

Obvious troll. Report and move on.

Just report the spam and move on people…

You’re joking right? I’m just going to leave it at that.

> > So do you think there will be a Trailer at the Spike VGA Game Awards ? If there is not there is always the superbowl .I am really hoping for some info at VGA I am sure 343 will show something .
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJlinEx_mco
>
> Seriously, though, I think he’s kidding.

O.o

> looks at calendar looks at OP… O_o

I’ll not even look at OP.

looks at <mark>Report</mark>

> > > So do you think there will be a Trailer at the Spike VGA Game Awards ? If there is not there is always the superbowl .I am really hoping for some info at VGA I am sure 343 will show something .
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJlinEx_mco
> >
> > Seriously, though, I think he’s kidding.
>
> Why would i be kidding the event is real .

It is a real event that HAPPENED TWO MONTHS AGO.
Click at your own risk.

You are one of the biggest people on these forums. That or you’re a troll who thinks it’s funny.

> > > looks at calendar looks at OP… O_o
> >
> > I’ll not even look at OP.
> >
> > looks at <mark>Report</mark>
>
> Why report me !!

Not you. The thread. The Super Bowl was last month. And like the 9 billion other threads - 343 Will Announce When They See Fit.

These speculation and WHERE IS MY… threads are just forum flooding.