SPI Armour Set

I’ve wanted to wear SPI since I read Ghosts Of Onyx and again when I watched Headhunters.

Anybody else want the SPI armor set in Halo 4?

EDIT: Asthetics not function.

Can people please reply when they vote.

I had reall hoped to see it in Reach when we found out they were S-III’s. But seeing we didnt and we know we may see a few of them on the Infinity it would be nice to get to use their old armour.

I would like to see SPI armour. But it has NO shields!

They can always upgrade it, can’t they? But I don’t think you could be able to customize the look of the SPI armour.

Head hunters was pretty awesome, but everyone likes their own armor pieces I suppose…I like the odst’s.

Not a fan of SPI armor. It’s SO much weaker than Mjolnir armor, and to keep things canon, it would have to be like that in the game too.

Yes, but seeing as how it’s probably crunch time or almost crunch time for 343i, I would wager if it’s not something already in the game or planned to be in the game, then us asking for it won’t get it in the game.
:\

LOL NO!

YOU MISSED YOUR CHANCE IN REACH

> Not a fan of SPI armor. It’s SO much weaker than Mjolnir armor, and to keep things canon, it would have to be like that in the game too.

… why? A set of multiplayer armor that’s purely aesthetic would work. It doesn’t necessarily have to be stealth armor with no shields.

(Choosing the Mjolnir MK V over the MK VI helmet in Reach didn’t give you any sort of disadvantage.)

BTW you’re a S-IV

wasn’t SPI basically in halo 3? (the EVA armor in halo 3)

and if you did it right you could probably make the SPI armor in reach as well

> wasn’t SPI basically in halo 3? (the EVA armor in halo 3)

What about pilot in Reach?

> What about pilot in Reach?

thats pretty much what i was talking about, the EVA would probably work as well for those who dont have the pilot though.

> I’ve wanted to wear SPI since I read Ghosts Of Onyx and again when I watched Headhunters.
>
> Anybody else want the SPI armor set in Halo 4?

Hmm, Mjolnir which is the iconic Halo armor vs SPI which is not as awesome as Mjolnir?

I will just stick with Mjolnir so I am going to vote no.

> > What about pilot in Reach?
>
> thats pretty much what i was talking about, the EVA would probably work as well for those who dont have the pilot though.

Here’s a fact: In the Halo Encyclopaedia, it says that Pilot’s similar appearance to SPI is coincidental.

I would like to have it but, it wouldn’t work canonically. If I remember right, isn’t SPI armor basically just a bit stronger than ODST armor? It doesn’t have shielding and I dont think it can take a lot of plasma rounds. Basically if it were in the new canonical multiplayer, wouldn’t it just get rid of your shields and no regenerating health?

I just thought asthetically rather than it being canonly strong.
It could make a cool asthetic armour set.

> LOL NO!
>
>
> YOU MISSED YOUR CHANCE IN REACH

What do you mean?

> Not a fan of SPI armor. It’s SO much weaker than Mjolnir armor, and to keep things canon, it would have to be like that in the game too.

canon? this is for multiplayer, it doesnt have canon within it. not saying it CANT but it doesnt mean it SHOULD