Spend $60 on this game for a 2 wk credit ban.

I spend $60 on this game and get a 2 week credit ban without explanation of why. Caring about paying customers is not a priority only their money!

> I spend $60 on this game and get a 2 week credit ban without explanation of why. Caring about paying customers is not a priority only their money!

I took a look at your recent games history, and it appears you’ve been playing a lot of firefight and campaign.

Depending on the ammount of credits you got, you could have hit the credit limit of a day a couple of times, so the banhammer (which can’t deciher a boost from a non booster) would have booted you.

The banhammer doesn’t know what exactly you were doing, so no explonation could be given. But Yes, you may have hit the credt limit a few times and thats what would prompt a credit ban.

Theres also a section in the forums where you can report this, it should be at the top of the page where this thread is posted.

If you were doing an incredible amount of boosting, that could happen.

Posts regarding credit bans should be posted in the topic below:

Why did I get banned? The Official Topic

Edited by Moderator - Please do not call out individuals. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Hitting the credit limit will not get the banhammer onto you. I used to hit the credit limit every single day when I was ranking up to inheritor and I never got banned. I also hit it fairly regularly on this profile too which is a forerunner rank.

Some of the things that will get you banned bearing in mind your recent game history will include firefight afking ( but ask the 3rd poster down in this thread and Im sure he will give you tips on how to avoid that ).
Daily challenge resetting so I.E. 100 kills in any game mode, doing it in campaign and pulling you wireless adapter out and resetting the challenge and multiplayer achv boosting or afking.

Please dont get me wrong I am not accusing you of doing any of these I am simply offering reasons why and you can decide on whether or not you may fall into those categories

Relax man, you can bypass the ban using custom challenges.

For serious boosters, being banned is actually preferred, as it gives you much more control over when and how many credits you are earning. And given the credit cap/commendation freeze problem, I routinely try and get banned so I can still progress my commendations if I choose to.

And if not, there are ways you can hit the daily cap inside of 15 minutes.

> Posts regarding credit bans should be posted in the topic below:
>
> Why did I get banned? The Official Topic