Speed up Warzone FF already

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

It’s been 5 years. Drop the stupid cutscenes, make the respawns faster, etc. And spawn us with full ammo FFS! Base loadouts should be infinite anyway. Running out of pistol ammo is just annoying. Probably some of the slowest, most boring PvE I’ve ever seen. Infinite better have a PvE that’s more fun.

WZFF showed a lot of promise in my opinion, but I generally feel it was a bit whiffed because of some things like the pacing which you mentioned, which left me preferring classic FF from Reach/ODST. The most obvious issue that stood out to me was the lack of preset loadouts at certain Req levels, and of course the ridonculous increasing respawn time in the latter waves which made the experience feel significantly less immersed and more repetitive.

Still, like I said it was a good concept and could be really novel with some honest care and improvement (this could be said for WZ in general), so I hope infinite takes the time to give it the right tweaks. I also hope that they include classic FF for us legacy fans as it really is different enough from WZFF that they should exist independently to serve different players.

Ship has definitely sailed on getting a H5 update though, and I think its best we probably just come to terms with that sad truth as it has been the case for a few years now.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

The time limits are stupid too. Always has been. ODST started out doing FF right. You’d think 343 would at least take a hint from Horde in Gears. Time limits in PvE are garbage.

> 2535432270630264;1:
> It’s been 5 years. Drop the stupid cutscenes, make the respawns faster, etc. And spawn us with full ammo FFS! Base loadouts should be infinite anyway. Running out of pistol ammo is just annoying. Probably some of the slowest, most boring PvE I’ve ever seen. Infinite better have a PvE that’s more fun.

I’m all for dropping the cutscene at the start, or at least streamlining it. Half of them are glitched out anyways and with have large stutters, or linger long enough for you to see the Pelican model swap around for the transition to gameplay.

> 2535432270630264;1:
> Infinite better have a PvE that’s more fun.

With respect, what are you going to do if it doesn’t?

Personally, I enjoy the cutscenes, even after five years. It adds to the atmosphere of the game and to my head-narrative for my Spartan. That’s just me though.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274816376242;5:
> > 2535432270630264;1:
> > Infinite better have a PvE that’s more fun.
>
> With respect, what are you going to do if it doesn’t?
>
> Personally, I enjoy the cutscenes, even after five years. It adds to the atmosphere of the game and to my head-narrative for my Spartan. That’s just me though.

And you’re everything that’s wrong with gaming. Casual, immersive garbage has no place in Halo. Hardcore players just want to get into the action.

I do agree that respawn times are way to long, and the lack of pre-sets loadouts, i find tedious to go trough all the loadouts to select my prefered gun.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

They should also unlock everything from the start. It’s stupid having to level up to use a BR, etc. Let people burn whatever cards they want when they want. The REQ station should reload grenades and shields too.

> 2535432270630264;6:
> > 2533274816376242;5:
> > > 2535432270630264;1:
> > >
> >
> > With respect, what are you going to do if it doesn’t?
> >
> > Personally, I enjoy the cutscenes, even after five years. It adds to the atmosphere of the game and to my head-narrative for my Spartan. That’s just me though.
>
> And you’re everything that’s wrong with gaming. Casual, immersive garbage has no place in Halo. Hardcore players just want to get into the action.

Bro, you need to chill. There’s no need to insult people based on their preferences.

Secondly, you’re just wrong. With the exception of halo 5, Halo in general has long been a casual game. In fact, one of the biggest complaints I’ve heard from people who prefer the classics say that 5 is too sweaty. That the game is designed for hard-core players, and that even the social playlists are extremely competitive.

> 2535432270630264;8:
> They should also unlock everything from the start. It’s stupid having to level up to use a BR, etc. Let people burn whatever cards they want when they want. The REQ station should reload grenades and shields too.

What I’m hearing here is that you basically just want reach firefight with infinite grenades and unlimited health. What’s the point of that? It takes out the challenge. if you’re truly such a hardcore player then you should enjoy the added difficulty of having to level up your gear.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2535446783090665;9:
> > 2535432270630264;6:
> > > 2533274816376242;5:
> > > > 2535432270630264;1:
> > > >
> > >
> > > With respect, what are you going to do if it doesn’t?
> > >
> > > Personally, I enjoy the cutscenes, even after five years. It adds to the atmosphere of the game and to my head-narrative for my Spartan. That’s just me though.
> >
> > And you’re everything that’s wrong with gaming. Casual, immersive garbage has no place in Halo. Hardcore players just want to get into the action.
>
> Bro, you need to chill. There’s no need to insult people based on their preferences.
>
> Secondly, you’re just wrong. With the exception of halo 5, Halo in general has long been a casual game. In fact, one of the biggest complaints I’ve heard from people who prefer the classics say that 5 is too sweaty. That the game is designed for hard-core players, and that even the social playlists are extremely competitive.
>
>
>
>
> > 2535432270630264;8:
> > They should also unlock everything from the start. It’s stupid having to level up to use a BR, etc. Let people burn whatever cards they want when they want. The REQ station should reload grenades and shields too.
>
> What I’m hearing here is that you basically just want reach firefight with infinite grenades and unlimited health. What’s the point of that? It takes out the challenge. if you’re truly such a hardcore player then you should enjoy the added difficulty of having to level up your gear.

There’s no challenge to begin with. Warzone is just tedious. ODST firefight was the only FF where challenge was a real thing. Reach had infinite ammo and power weapons, and this is just garbage. The only thing challenging is clearing it within the time limit with the idiot randoms you get matched with, and the time limit is BS to begin with. I don’t enjoy any of this. I used to enjoy sniper/rockets in Reach FF all day long to the tune of 1.7 million kills.

> 2535432270630264;1:
> It’s been 5 years. Drop the stupid cutscenes, make the respawns faster, etc. And spawn us with full ammo FFS! Base loadouts should be infinite anyway. Running out of pistol ammo is just annoying. Probably some of the slowest, most boring PvE I’ve ever seen. Infinite better have a PvE that’s more fun.

You’ve played the game, right? Your service record shows that you haven’t touched halo 5. Is there a setting I haven’t seen?

> 2535432270630264;6:
> > 2533274816376242;5:
> > > 2535432270630264;1:
> > > Infinite better have a PvE that’s more fun.
> >
> > With respect, what are you going to do if it doesn’t?
> >
> > Personally, I enjoy the cutscenes, even after five years. It adds to the atmosphere of the game and to my head-narrative for my Spartan. That’s just me though.
>
> And you’re everything that’s wrong with gaming. Casual, immersive garbage has no place in Halo. Hardcore players just want to get into the action.

Hardcore and firefight shouldn’t really be in the same sentence , it’s the most casual gamemode designed to sell req packs , get a clue and read the room . Hardcore ff that’s just funny

> 2535406126289417;12:
> > 2535432270630264;6:
> > > 2533274816376242;5:
> > > > 2535432270630264;1:
> > > > Infinite better have a PvE that’s more fun.
> > >
> > > With respect, what are you going to do if it doesn’t?
> > >
> > > Personally, I enjoy the cutscenes, even after five years. It adds to the atmosphere of the game and to my head-narrative for my Spartan. That’s just me though.
> >
> > And you’re everything that’s wrong with gaming. Casual, immersive garbage has no place in Halo. Hardcore players just want to get into the action.
>
> Hardcore and firefight shouldn’t really be in the same sentence , it’s the most casual gamemode designed to sell req packs , the reason you run out of ammo is to sell more req packs , get a clue and read the room , I put on Spotify and chill in this playlist it’s so laid back . Hardcore ff that’s just funny, maybe it’s you that’s everything that’s wrong with gaming .

> 2535432270630264;6:
> > 2533274816376242;5:
> > > 2535432270630264;1:
> > > Infinite better have a PvE that’s more fun.
> >
> > With respect, what are you going to do if it doesn’t?
> >
> > Personally, I enjoy the cutscenes, even after five years. It adds to the atmosphere of the game and to my head-narrative for my Spartan. That’s just me though.
>
> And you’re everything that’s wrong with gaming. Casual, immersive garbage has no place in Halo. Hardcore players just want to get into the action.

Edit: you have no Service Record entries for ANY of the games. I’m calling troll, shame on me for falling for it.

Yeah, looks like a troll thread. I agree with the sentiment of removing cutscenes and speeding respawn times (Warzone FF could seriously use some QoL love), but this thread is dead beyond that

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2535406126289417;12:
> > 2535432270630264;6:
> > > 2533274816376242;5:
> > > > 2535432270630264;1:
> > > > Infinite better have a PvE that’s more fun.
> > >
> > > With respect, what are you going to do if it doesn’t?
> > >
> > > Personally, I enjoy the cutscenes, even after five years. It adds to the atmosphere of the game and to my head-narrative for my Spartan. That’s just me though.
> >
> > And you’re everything that’s wrong with gaming. Casual, immersive garbage has no place in Halo. Hardcore players just want to get into the action.
>
> Hardcore and firefight shouldn’t really be in the same sentence , it’s the most casual gamemode designed to sell req packs , get a clue and read the room . Hardcore ff that’s just funny

There were people on Reach with over a million kills in FF. I had 1.7 mil and there was at least one person with over 3 mil. People can be hardcore about anything. NOTHING online should have cutscenes that repeat every time you do it.

> 2535471865131134;15:
> Yeah, looks like a troll thread. I agree with the sentiment of removing cutscenes and speeding respawn times (Warzone FF could seriously use some QoL love), but this thread is dead beyond that

Or It’s written by someone who’s main account has been banned for years but the mods will never stop me from complaining when I feel like it. This is like my 12th account. All because they didn’t like the way I express myself and won’t give up trying to ban me.

Yeah the respawn times are too long. Never really cared about the cutscenes tho. Also WArzone FF can be extremely mind numbing…I find Odst and Reach FF somewhat more entertaining and satisfying.