Speed Reader + That Just Happened Achievement

I was wondering specifically for the “that just happened” achievement (and maybe speed reader) if i revert to last save before i die would it count as a death? or will i be sweet (and does reverting affect the time for speed reader?) planning to do this tomorrow either solo or co-op.

Will try to do both achievements at once.

> I was wondering specifically for the “that just happened” achievement (and maybe speed reader) if i revert to last save before i die would it count as a death? or will i be sweet (and does reverting affect the time for speed reader?) planning to do this tomorrow either solo or co-op.
>
> Will try to do both achievements at once.

Resetting during the speed reader won’t work! the clock starts as soon as you start the game!

Im pretty sure it can work with the “I CANT BELIVE THIS HAPPENED” achievement. But you must monitor your health severly. Jump the gun when you see your OS is low and you are around a lot of enemies. If you need help with the speed reader achievement i can help you with it!

Gamer Tag: BLOOD 0F GANON!

edit! double posted!

I know I could use some help with it. I know how to grenade jump and I have a plan, I just need another player. GT is the same as my Username here.

> I know I could use some help with it. I know how to grenade jump and I have a plan, I just need another player. GT is the same as my Username here.

I can help if you like

I just followed this guy’s guide and got it on my first try. I only ran into a couple sections where I died repeatedly and wasn’t sure I’d make it, but I was majorly relieved when the achievement popped.

> I just followed this guy’s guide and got it on my first try. I only ran into a couple sections where I died repeatedly and wasn’t sure I’d make it, but I was majorly relieved when the achievement popped.

Yeah i did it, by following a guide (i think its the same as yours maybe), first try as well. I died right at the end tho :(.

Finally got That Just Happened. On the final room where you have to walk into the middle to finish the level, rather than jump the wall to approach from the back, I made a sprint to the finish. I could see a blob of red on my radar behind me and my health kept dropping. I was down to three bars and I could hear the needler going off behind me. I crossed my fingers and kept moving forward. Another bar of health dropped, then a few steps later I triggered the cutscene. I can’t imagine doing this achievement without Banada skull.

Saving and quitting/restarting from checkpoint does not help. If you die or go over the time limit you will have to start the level from the very beginning.

> Saving and quitting/restarting from checkpoint does not help. If you die or go over the time limit you will have to start the level from the very beginning.

I’ve done both achievements now (speed reader did first try but died at the end :S, then i did the other but when i thought i was going to die i just reverted to last save =D). You can’t revert at all for the speed reader (even tho i haven’t tried but just taking it from your comment.

But as i said above you can do it for the “that just happened” achievement but if you have died (if you see your lifeless body) you can’t revert as the game already knows that you have died. I reverted when i was falling so it didn’t count.

If you want the best tip, the Bandanna skull and co-op. Unlimited grenades are a God send, trust me. Especially the human ones, don’t use plasma, they take longer to explode. Co-op lets the other person be a human shield while you are safe, in the parts were you have to wait for the Monitor, that is just luck right there. But co-op will speed up the process for the waiting parts because I believe it depends on how much Flood you kill that it will affect the time it takes for floaty there to open the door.