Speed Halo Remastered

I’ve spent some time in forge recently creating a newer version of my favourite and most beloved community creation. Since Halo Reach I have never found a fan-made game type that I enjoyed as much as Speed Halo, so I made my own version of it. I have play-tested it with two people so far. The spawns work great, and the infection mode works perfectly. I do not claim to have made a better map than the original, I have too much respect for the original creator, this is simply an homage to a Forge game that will live on forever through the community. I would love for the opportunity to test my map with a larger group of players if possible to fine tune subtle gameplay elements such as shields, player speed, damage, etc. and would appreciate any feedback. Message me on Xbox or through Waypoint if you’re interested in the map or have friends that would like to further test it.

me and some friends tried it out and here is what i think you should do
add : more vehicles
make the area where the infecte are bigger
(whene we played it we found out that if a player get in the infected area and the infected are killed they cant respawns)
and also make more spawns so that the spawn problem is fixed.
that was all the problems we found. it was fun and a good time a great remake

> 2533274881805984;2:
> > 2533274881805984;2:
> > me and some friends tried it out and here is what i think you should do
> > add : more vehicles
> > make the area where the infecte are bigger
> > (whene we played it we found out that if a player get in the infected area and the infected are killed they cant respawns)
> > and also make more spawns so that the spawn problem is fixed.
> > that was all the problems we found. it was fun and a good time a great remake
>
> Thanks for the feedback! I will be sure to fix the spawn problem, it was the only thing I had issues with before but it was just the survivor spawn, I wouldn’t have known about the infected spawn unless I had people testing it. I had some ideas to create a zombie spawn in a second floor built above the bottom ramp, so they would have a safe area to spawn without fear of instant death, it should create a larger area for spawning and resolve the issue where people are unable to spawn