Speed boost?

Found an interesting thing in the newly released solace gameplay.

What’s this, a speed boost?

Any idea what it is? I would say truster pack, but he isn’t thrustering (shush, its a word in my world) and it goes on for a lot longer than a truster. Thoughts?

It is the speed boost. Its one of the power ups you can obtain from an ordnance drop.

> Found an interesting thing in the newly released solace gameplay.
>
> What’s this, a speed boost?
>
> Any idea what it is? I would say truster pack, but he isn’t thrustering (shush, its a word in my worlds) and it goes on for a lot longer than a truster. Thoughts?

Speed Boost which will show up as blue. Speed Boost will up your player speed (also leaving behind a blue trail for people to tail you).

Speed boost is a new feature available in War Games (and possibly other game modes) in Halo 4. When a player receives an ordnance drop they are able to choose between two weapons (which differ depending on the map, and random selection) and a powerup, such as Overshield or Speed boost.
From what we have seen so far: Speed Boost effects many base player abilities; it speeds up the normal movement speed, weapon switching and reloading speeds. Giving the player a reasonable advantage in many combat situations, but only temporarily.

> It is the speed boost. Its one of the power ups you can obtain from an ordnance drop.

I didn’t know that…

Thanks for the help.

> > Found an interesting thing in the newly released solace gameplay.
> >
> > What’s this, a speed boost?
> >
> > Any idea what it is? I would say truster pack, but he isn’t thrustering (shush, its a word in my worlds) and it goes on for a lot longer than a truster. Thoughts?
>
> Speed Boost which will show up as blue. Speed Boost will up your player speed (also leaving behind a blue trail for people to tail you).
>
> Speed boost is a new feature available in War Games (and possibly other game modes) in Halo 4. When a player receives an ordnance drop they are able to choose between two weapons (which differ depending on the map, and random selection) and a powerup, such as Overshield or Speed boost.
> From what we have seen so far: Speed Boost effects many base player abilities; it speeds up the normal movement speed, weapon switching and reloading speeds. Giving the player a reasonable advantage in many combat situations, but only temporarily.

Thank you, thank you very much. I was unaware of the addition (possibly because I try to avoid spoliers and tend not to look at halo 4 info).

Good to know, very good to know!

Thanks!

I always thought it was thruster pack,thanks for the clear up