Spectre in Halo 5

Although it wasn’t the greatest vehicle in Halo 2, i really liked the spectre, it was basically a covenant version of the warthog. With all the additions Halo 5 has been doing wouldn’t it be cool if they added the spectre in Halo 5?

Yes, imagine a Spectre Ultra…

Just make it like the H2 spectre (climbing up vertical walls) and I’ll be fine :slight_smile: It was probably my favourite vehicle cuz you could drive it up almost vertical walls

> 2535405480355640;2:
> Yes, imagine a Spectre Ultra…

That would look pretty nice (I think)

I love the Spectre, I was so sad when they didn’t have it in Halo 5, I really hope they either add it in Halo 6 or in the next update. I get excited just thinking about all the variants they could add too, it would be amazing!

> 2535417180496827;5:
> I love the Spectre, I was so sad when they didn’t have it in Halo 5, I really hope they either add it in Halo 6 or in the next update. I get excited just thinking about all the variants they could add too, it would be amazing!

Well, the Covenant is dead so unlikely, though we may see a Banished themed one.

> 2535405480355640;6:
> > 2535417180496827;5:
> > I love the Spectre, I was so sad when they didn’t have it in Halo 5, I really hope they either add it in Halo 6 or in the next update. I get excited just thinking about all the variants they could add too, it would be amazing!
>
> Well, the Covenant is dead so unlikely, though we may see a Banished themed one.

We still have the SOS that could use it.

The thing with the Spectre and Prowler is that they are essentially just an alien warthog. It would be better to introduce a more unique covenant vehicle like the Revenant, Chopper, Marauder or Locust.

> 2535405480355640;2:
> Yes, imagine a Spectre Ultra…

That would look awesome. Hopefully they eventually add it in later on.

> 2533274844984484;8:
> The thing with the Spectre and Prowler is that they are essentially just an alien warthog. It would be better to introduce a more unique covenant vehicle like the Revenant, Chopper, Marauder or Locust.

Yeah, I would love to see the Revenant make a return. It was so much fun to use.

I’d love to see it, but I feel like 343 would need a fan made model they are focusing on HW2 as of now.

I was always more partial to the Covenant Revenant from Halo Reach being an excellent addition to the overall Halo sandbox, but that by no means indicates that I would not enjoy seeing the Spectre return.

It would be cool because you could fit multiple people and make it a level 3 or four rare req. They could even add a plasma turret warthog.

The Spectre was cool. But I think the driver canopy should have an “energy windshield” covering the front. That way, the driver won’t get sniped out like a fly.

I also would like it back. It was one of my favorite vehicles in Halo 2. Seeing the Revenant again would be nice, too. And the Falcon and Hornet.