Spectator Mode

I really do think that Halo 4 needs a spectator mode. Not so much for matchmaking but more so for custom games.

Discuss

There already is a spectator mode for custom games. It’s after you die and you can’t respawn.

> There already is a spectator mode for custom games. It’s after you die and you can’t respawn.

I think he means like a spectator mode for people that do not wanna play but still want to watch so its a separate team except your never in the game you are just a camera that goes around spectating. Think of it like theater in a game that is still in progress and your just watching it live.

> > There already is a spectator mode for custom games. It’s after you die and you can’t respawn.
>
> I think he means like a spectator mode for people that do not wanna play but still want to watch so its a separate team except your never in the game you are just a camera that goes around spectating. Think of it like theater in a game that is still in progress and your just watching it live.

^ This

> > > There already is a spectator mode for custom games. It’s after you die and you can’t respawn.
> >
> > I think he means like a spectator mode for people that do not wanna play but still want to watch so its a separate team except your never in the game you are just a camera that goes around spectating. Think of it like theater in a game that is still in progress and your just watching it live.
>
> ^ This

That would be pretty awesome and is an amazing idea. If they could code it, then do it up!

I believe there’s a lot more bandwidth required for spec modes. If they did it at all, it would be limited to 1st and 3rd person views. It’s a nice idea for new players or for veteran players who like to peek at the strategies of others from time to time.

Might be useful for MLG events and such.

Would love to see this in H4 matchmaking.

Top players would probably have thousands of viewers…I wonder if there is a way to do that without lagging the game.

That would be sick.