Spectating advantage

While playing arena slayer today, a teammate from a previous game began spectating me while also sending me a party invite. i joined his party while still finishing up the game he was spectating. Well, he was then able to call out the enemy to me with ease! All i can say is what the hell!! What an advantage. Anyone else find this to be an unfair advantage?

There is a delay when spectating, somewhere between 15 and 30 seconds (for matchmaking I believe it’s closer to 30 seconds). It’s not a fully live stream.

Lol FAIL. There is a delay between what he can see and where you at at the moment

Delayed

You guys are all trying to say delay but he was calling out the sniper for me.

> 2533274873173427;3:
> Lol FAIL. There is a delay between what he can see and where you at at the moment

your just a dbag for talking like this…

> 2533274886264163;5:
> You guys are all trying to say delay but he was calling out the sniper for me.
>
>
> > 2533274873173427;3:
> > Lol FAIL. There is a delay between what he can see and where you at at the moment
>
>
> your just a dbag for talking like this…

I guess you’re both technically right. I was spectating a game when my friend was in the room beside me (on another monitor and xbox one of course) and there is a delay between what I could see and where the match was. However, in the case of a sniper, if he was lingering on the map in his sniping point for more than 15-30 seconds then the spectator would in fact be delivering accurate locations of the enemy. But he’d have to stay in that location for 15-30 seconds which is hard to keep getting kills and have nobody realize where you are.

i just tested with a buddy. we came up with just over 10 sec. delay. So im sorry about the confusion, but i still say this is a little advantageous, especially in the doubles game i was in. He would say there coming from blue side, n i would turn and wait confident that, that was the side they were coming. sure enough i popped out and killed the unsuspecting enemy for i knew he was coming from the blue side… My complaint is just to better the game n the people playing, alot of attitude from this halo community…