specilization codes for europe

im sorry i have to write this but i feel so let down by 343 the way they handled this i feel as if we have been neglected by them.so why didnt they tell us we wouldnt have the codes in the standard version of the game making us have to shell out even more money just for the codes and to release a map pack of any kind before u sort peoples specilization codes just proves one thing to me that 343 are only in it for the money. why wouldnt u release them to europe so us europeans now feel worthless and theres no point playing halo 4 any more cos i cant rank up well handled 343 ill just stay at 70 while the people in the country where u make the game can play till 130 well done 343 out a month and already jeffed it up

As a European myself, I’m glad I got the Limited Edition. I’m sure you’ll get them somehow eventually though.

Why is the EU and other parts excluded from the 6 extra specializations?
We paid for the game aswell.

I want my update or code so i can play the extra to.

exactly only out a month and we all have problems well thought out 343 this game shouldnt have been released yet simple as that

As an Australian, I got the code in my LE, I am shocked they excluded EU and other areas, did you pay a similar price?

yes i did even more proof to show 343 dont care washing there hands with loyal fans way to go

I paid almost 60 euro’s for the game. Didn’t get the limited edition.
But now they are giving other countries free specializations even the people who have the limited edition. The EU is exluded. That is not correct.
Or you don’t give extra specializations to normal edition users or everybody.

What makes us different?

> As a European myself, I’m glad I got the Limited Edition. I’m sure you’ll get them somehow eventually though.

um ya we were suppose to get an email from 343i between the last week of november and the 1st of december and as far as i know no one has gotten it

Maybe there’s a REASON the promotion isn’t running in your region? As if you feel like there’s no point in playing without a ranking system anyway…

i don’t get it. Why is Europe excluded from the Specializations. I got my code and let’s just say that I don’t live in a Xbox Live supported country right now. They don’t send it in email. In my scenario, they sent it via xbox live message.

> i don’t get it. Why is Europe excluded from the Specializations. I got my code and let’s just say that I don’t live in a Xbox Live supported country right now. They don’t send it in email. In my scenario, they sent it via xbox live message.

Europe was excluded from the FREE GIFT because the European resellers who had the LE version have a timeframe where the only way to get specializations beyond the first 2 is to have purchased the LE version.

And to people complaining that they didn’t have the codes in SE…tough. This was COMMON KNOWLEDGE. If you buy a car that they don’t show having seats in it, and specifically state that only the Limited version has seats, you don’t get to cry when your cheaper model lacks seats.

You will get your access to the other specs at the same time everyone who didn’t purchase and play the game BEFORE November 20th does, as the community reaches milestones set up by 343. Hopefully for all of you, one of the milestones isn’t “Go 20 minutes without bawling on the forums about specializations”, because if it is, you will never ever ever ever get that one.