Specifics of weapon and vehicle customization?

So with these new REQ cards, we see skins and such, but be haven’t seen attachments yet. I’m just wondering how they will work. Will they come in pre-set combinations on cards, or will the attachments come completely seperate on cards and you can combine them however you want? If it’s the later, then how will this work with single-use cards? Will you have to customize your sniper with a silencer every time you want to use the card? Will I have to apply the gauss cannon every time I want to use a gauss hog? What’s the deal with these teir 1/teir 2 weapons in relation to all this? I’m just not sure. And this is after reading and watching everything I can find on the REQ System!

There are attachments, but they’re inseparable from their variant: Like the preorder Loadout Weapons

So relating to your example, it’d be more of a use a ‘silenced sniper rifle’ card to have a snipe with a silencer rather than having two separate cards that you combine. From my understanding, at least.

There is no attachment system for weapons and vehicles. Some REQ weapons will come with different attachments (like the BR with the classic scope) but those are permanent for that skin. No mixing and matching.

They haven’t given us the details yet, that’s all I really want. I expect it in less than 3 weeks for all the options available in the packs, I don’t see the point of hiding it since the packs are RNGesus

> 2533274977509015;1:
> So with these new REQ cards, we see skins and such, but be haven’t seen attachments yet. I’m just wondering how they will work. Will they come in pre-set combinations on cards, or will the attachments come completely seperate on cards and you can combine them however you want? If it’s the later, then how will this work with single-use cards? Will you have to customize your sniper with a silencer every time you want to use the card? Will I have to apply the gauss cannon every time I want to use a gauss hog? What’s the deal with these teir 1/teir 2 weapons in relation to all this? I’m just not sure. And this is after reading and watching everything I can find on the REQ System!

I don’t believe there are any cards for just attachments. I think the attachments all depend on the rarity of card ie. Common, rare, legendary, mythic, etc.
You won’t be able to combine cards. You can possible use multiple cards at once, but each card only has one function.

From what we’ve seen attachments are pre-set on variants. Maybe Halo 6 could have armour, weapon, and vehicle customisation for warzone.

Keep it at least a 10 foot pole away from arena and btb though. Even starts are essential for those to work properly.

I suppose that all makes sense. Good to know.