Species specific traits for invasion

In firefight theres Elite player traits and spartan player traits. Why is this not in invasion This wold open up tons of doors for the game type.

In MM so people could still play normal invasion there would be a new game type called T.I. (true invasion).

T.I.: In this MM game type we have purple elites vs green spartans. In this the Elites are always the attackers given a stronger shield then the spartans (about a 1.5 over shield). The Elites How ever the elites are only given = weapons to the spartans. (like if the spartans have a assult rifle the elites get a plasma Rifle. if they have a DMR the elites get a needle rifle and so on and so forth)

Thats just an idea on what could be done for MM but you get the point

sould this be added yes or no (and don’t say no just because of the T.I. thing because its just a example nothing more)

> If anyone wants to join the BC clan message and send a friend request to Sk8terboy577 or RelentlessDemo on xbox live

wtf?
what does that half to do with anything

Just report it and ignore it. :wink:

On topic… not that this is a big deal… but you may wish to update your title CherokeeChactaw. I believe you meant “specific” where you’ve written “pacific.”

Sometimes I wonder whether more traits like this are accessable to the developer. Because Bungie were able to create normal Slayer alongside Elite slayer. I often feel that not all of the traits that should have been given in Gametype options are present for the standard player. I miss Juggernaut traits from Halo 3 as well.

Not to highjack but you gave me a thought. Invasion+Alpha Zombie.

It pretty much has humans running maps to objectives that they must hold for a specific time. Spots where infected have a chance to kill a stray or unwary human if they’re not playing as a fellow survivor.

Humans must capture/bomb open an entrance/do something kinda of imaginative to activate the next objective. All the while… the humans thin out.
Zombies win if the humans run out of time and don’t capture the last objective or all humans are dead.

Hehe, I’m always fond of these Infection variant ideas. They’re good! I remember in a ViDoc from before Halo: Reach was released; Bungie talked about how it was apparently easier to create custom gametypes now, compared to previous games. Look what they did with Chess for example! xD

I just hope that this kind of flexability will become available to the player eventually, or at the very least that perhaps 343i could use this developer ability to change things (add options to gametypes), like the Infection variants you outlined Reaper, or the Invasion options that CherokeeChactaw requested.

> Just report it and ignore it. :wink:
>
> On topic… not that this is a big deal… but you may wish to update your title CherokeeChactaw. I believe you meant “specific” where you’ve written “pacific.”
>
> Sometimes I wonder whether more traits like this are accessable to the developer. Because Bungie were able to create normal Slayer alongside Elite slayer. I often feel that not all of the traits that should have been given in Gametype options are present for the standard player. I miss Juggernaut traits from Halo 3 as well.

thanks for telling me that