Species and factions of H5G

We’ve many different variations of some species of the covenant, probably the varied is the Kig-Yar with the Jackal, Skirmishers and the newer Storm Jackals and I’m pretty sure the storm ones aren’t limited to the Storm covenant.
This alien is seen being left handed in most games and right handed in reach, and we also know the species have subtle differences in male and female. So I was thinking that all the subspecies could be generated randomly in a dropship that would have Jackals. Say a dropship was releasing 8 of the buggers, two of them were Skirmishers holding a needle rifle and a carbine, they quickly run off to a higher vantage point. Five (common) Jackals jump down behind them with their shields up, 3 of them left handed 2 right handed, and the last one is a Storm one which coincidentally is the highest rank so has the best shield.

BUT. You do the same mission again and this time not a single common Jackal is generated. It would stop missions feeling to similar every time you redo them.

I absolutely loved the skirmishers, they should definitely return.

overall though I think they may be a lot better off focusing on grouping specific types of enemies together better, I think their are a number of really interested enemies that I think would work brilliantly together, they usually just do the whole 1 elite a pack of grunts most of the time which is boring after playing halo for the last 13 or so years.

The varied species are not just in terms of appearance but also mannerisms, slang and accents…

Humans - Asian, Causian, African-American, Indian, Australian

Kig-Yar - Ruuhtian (Bungie), T’Vaoan (Skirmishers), Ibie’shan (343 Industries)

Sangheili - Halo 3 + Halo: Reach(Bungie), Halo 4 (343 Industries)

Jiralhanae - Halo 2, Halo 3 + Halo 3: ODST, Halo: Reach

San’Shyuum - Bungie

Mgalekgolo - Halo 3 + Halo: Reach + Halo 4, Halo 3: ODST

Unggoy - Bungie, 343 Industries

Yanme’e - Bungie

Forerunner - Warrior-Servant Promethean

I do like the random generated combat situations but perhaps you could also get friendly randomly generated… heck even a achievement “Save Private Ryan”… which could only work if the Ryan model is generated… Dynamic Achievements!