specialzation code

Been capped at 70 for a while now, and have been waiting for my code. I was very disappointed when I didn’t get one, so if and one has an extra I can I have it would be amazing. All I have to give is a 14 day xbox live superscription, but it would mean alot

It also sucks I have been ahead of my room mate who just hit 68 and will now pass me because he got his. He doesn’t even own the game or have an xbox

strange, why he got it and you no? maybe it’s just a delay with sending emails, they are taking so long^^"
Be a little patient and give them 24h, you should recive it soon :3

> strange, why he got it and you no? maybe it’s just a delay with sending emails, they are taking so long^^"
> Be a little patient and give them 24h, you should recive it soon :3

Yeah I heard they send emails in alphabetical order so maybe him being towards the beginning and me towards the end had something to do with it. I just thought they were done sending emails and it ended December 1st. Either way I hope it still comes and appreciate the response.

still did not get my code today :frowning: so if anyone got an extra, as I heard some did. Please send it my way. I need this sooo bad!