Specializations with a tweak?

When I was reading this long awaited news released last night, I was a bit disappointed at first to find these “specializations.”
As I read the first specialization description (wetworks) I was thinking “okay this is OP” then I continued reading and when I got to recon I shifted to that one being over powered. Then I read a thread on this forum and began to think about stalker becoming the noob friendly armor lock of 4.
But after deliberating a bit I came to this conclusion:

Halo 4 is going to be a different game and 343i is doing its best to add new elements of gameplay that will not necessarily completely change the core strategy but add to it(add teamwork, add vehicle drivers, utilize weapons available like the turrets)Also to note last, all of the specializations cannot be OP because that would imply they are somewhat equally rendered.

I know that some of these specializations seem overpowered right now, but I haven’t played the game yet, and maybe they will even out or have good trade offs. Additionally 343i and Bungie are developers that listen to the community and tweak these abilities so that they stay equally chosen and utilized (no unfair advantages).

I assume they will update this game often, the way games are patched nowadays, also Spartan Ops being implemented so much it proves H4 will get the attention it deserves.

In conclusion, my hopes for Halo are still high, and I cant wait to get my new xbox I bought from amazon yesterday (last one rrod)so I can start getting back into pwning shape starting with Halo 3!

P.S. My ideal patch for Recon would be if a player is being shot at while being scoped in his reticule sways so that it is not so easy to get that headshot.

Well the community is here because of previous halo games… no not reach.

And if they did listen to the community then they wouldn’t give us all these variables that actually really do change how we play halo…

Sorry if i’m sounding a bit bias toward the whole idea of specializations i’m just not a happy camper atm

> Well the community is here because of previous halo games… no not reach.
>
> And if they did listen to the community then they wouldn’t give us all these variables that actually really do change how we play halo…
>
> Sorry if i’m sounding a bit bias toward the whole idea of specializations i’m just not a happy camper atm

No understood, I’m glad you posted your opinion, a lot of people are not thrilled.

I am hoping that 343 does take what the community says into consideration.

I just think that atm they may feel that we haven’t tested their product yet to judge their additions.
My hope is that the community of Halo becomes a serious matter to 343 and they do not become a company focused on the paycheck and just spitting out as many clones as they can (like some other games i know) cough cough cod