Specializations Tomorrow!

Who else is excited!!!

i am. is it for sure coming in at midnight or something?

It’s coming sometime during the 30th, probably sometime from midninght to mid day.

What about the people that started played after the 20th? Will I just have to wait for them to be released for everyone else?

> What about the people that started played after the 20th? Will I just have to wait for them to be released for everyone else?

They’ll be realeased based on how many games our won I believe.

i am extremely excited for this :slight_smile: can start gaming halo 4 hard again and enjoying every minute of it. I can stop playing the mediocre black ops 2 game.

Very awesome news! Can’t wait

Any idea when europeans get theirs if they got LE? I am now stuck on lvl 70 and would like to unlock more specializations, getting xp for nothing is silly when you know there are more goodies to unlock.

> What about the people that started played after the 20th? Will I just have to wait for them to be released for everyone else?

343 has stated once the commuintity hits a certain milestone all specs will be unlocked for those that missed out on the promo

> Any idea when europeans get theirs if they got LE? I am now stuck on lvl 70 and would like to unlock more specializations, getting xp for nothing is silly when you know there are more goodies to unlock.

If you got LE it’d be in the game case?

I am very happy for it. Mainly because I want the Pioneer armor, it’s my favorite in the whole game. Yes I may have weird taste in armor I know but that is my style :smiley:

I’ll believe it when I see it.

They aren’t anything special to be honest.

If I’m right it has been pushed back until December 1st.

yeah i am because im almost to 70

anyone have a link where microsoft/343i officially announced that the specializations will be lifted + level cap removed? kinda feel like this is just a hyped up rumor at this point

dont really care. im having more fun in forge and customs atm.

oh totally made some fun maps in Forge ;D

I’ve been SR70 for a week now, and I wont get it unlocked because my little bro’s email is locked. Ah well, hope we hit those game milestones soon

Tell me why they would email it vs just release it in the game menu.