Specializations sound great!

They give players more to work for when they hit max rank as well as giving them more rewards and an extra ability (more XP, parial immunity against EMPs).

What’s with the hate?

Why would anybody dislike these? Anyone who slaved over Halo 4’s MM until they hit max rank deserves something special for them, and Specializations do just that.

i couldnt agree moree, i have never reached a max rank, but hopefully it wont be too easy to hit it either, because we will be playing halo 4 for a few years before getting to halo 5. but it would be an exciting way to play to try and kill someone and be like damn they are using that, i need to find a way around their tactic

I say once again, except stalker. It punishes good players.

> I say once again, except stalker. It punishes good players.

I’m not too much for this one, but perhaps this will be one of the last 343i unlocks for us.

> > I say once again, except stalker. It punishes good players.
>
> I’m not too much for this one, but perhaps this will be one of the last 343i unlocks for us.

I personally hope they take it out of the game. But we both know that won’t happen. How about they replace it with something better?

> I say once again, except stalker. It punishes good players.

How?

Wetworks: Makes you sprint quieter, and show up as an outline on PV.

To counter it: Turn off your music, and look for outlines. Watch your back so you don’t get a knife in the bum.

Pioneer: Does nothing.

To counter it: Make him fail.

Engineer: Tells you where the ordinance will drop.

To Counter it: Kill him before he gets it.

Tracker: Re-roll.

To Counter it: Kill him.

Rogue: Doesn’t knock you out of scope when shot.

To Counter it: Actually learn to shoot.

Stalker: Puts an arrow over the person that last shot you.

To Counter it: Either have your team take turns killing him, making it useless, or force him to attack you with limited entry-points.

Pathfinder: Runs faster with a turret. Cools turrets down faster.

To Counter it: Get the hell away from the giant gun. Shoot at a distance.

Operator: Recharges vehicle health faster. Slows down when EMP’d instead of stopped.

To Counter it: Shoot the car so it won’t recharge. EMP the car and throw stickies at it.

They’re all Tactical and Support Packages. They’re not a different spot altogether. I don’t see any “I-WIN” perks before. I still don’t see an “I-WIN” perk today. All they have in common is that I still need to pay attention, grab power weapons, and shoot everyone that isn’t my team’s color.

>
> How?

Let’s say I’m on a killing frenzy, and one kill away from a running riot, and the guy I last killed get butthurt, finds a sniper and camps out until I’m in the open and snipes me. Why should I be deprived of the successful feeling of a running riot just because some guy is offended that I killed him?

>
> To Counter it: Actually learn to shoot.
>
> quote]
>
>
> Yeah i LOL’d at that one. Learn to shoot your enemy. I dont really see any game breaking changes either. I am still going have my way with you when i am playing because i can aim and shoot a gun and think fast on my feet. I dont see anything here that will make your aim or gun do more damage.

> > > I say once again, except stalker. It punishes good players.
> >
> > How?
>
> Let’s say I’m on a killing frenzy, and one kill away from a running riot, and the guy I last killed get butthurt, finds a sniper and camps out until I’m in the open and snipes me. Why should I be deprived of the successful feeling of a running riot just because some guy is offended that I killed him?

If you are that good then you should know how to kill someone at close range and beaware of your surroundings O.O

Im glad i pre ordered limited edition and the specializations sound awsome lol

>
> How?
>
> Wetworks: Makes you sprint quieter, and show up as an outline on PV.
>
> To counter it: Turn off your music, and look for outlines. Watch your back so you don’t get a knife in the bum.
>
> Pioneer: Does nothing.
>
> To counter it: Make him fail.
>
> Engineer: Tells you where the ordinance will drop.
>
> To Counter it: Kill him before he gets it.
>
> Tracker: Re-roll.
>
> To Counter it: Kill him.
>
> Rogue: Doesn’t knock you out of scope when shot.
>
> To Counter it: Actually learn to shoot.
>
> Stalker: Puts an arrow over the person that last shot you.
>
> To Counter it: Either have your team take turns killing him, making it useless, or force him to attack you with limited entry-points.
>
> Pathfinder: Runs faster with a turret. Cools turrets down faster.
>
> To Counter it: Get the hell away from the giant gun. Shoot at a distance.
>
> Operator: Recharges vehicle health faster. Slows down when EMP’d instead of stopped.
>
> To Counter it: Shoot the car so it won’t recharge. EMP the car and throw stickies at it.
>
>
>
>
> They’re all Tactical and Support Packages. They’re not a different spot altogether. I don’t see any “I-WIN” perks before. I still don’t see an “I-WIN” perk today. All they have in common is that I still need to pay attention, grab power weapons, and shoot everyone that isn’t my team’s color.

That’s not a good counter for rogue. Your only hope is if the person who landed first misses a shot.

I remember Frankie saying a while ago that the reticule will have recoil while being -Yoink- at in rogue.

> > > > I say once again, except stalker. It punishes good players.
> > >
> > > How?
> >
> > Let’s say I’m on a killing frenzy, and one kill away from a running riot, and the guy I last killed get butthurt, finds a sniper and camps out until I’m in the open and snipes me. Why should I be deprived of the successful feeling of a running riot just because some guy is offended that I killed him?
>
> If you are that good then you should know how to kill someone at close range and beaware of your surroundings O.O

It would be completely unpredictable, though. Let’s say we’re on Longbow. He’d just sit there while I’m in one of the buildings, and right when I step outside, BOOM! Headshot.

I just know that I will abuse the crap out of stalker. It’s really the only one that gives you an edge over opponents. I’ll be all like Liam Neeson “I will find you, and I will kill you.”
It sounds awful.

> > > > > I say once again, except stalker. It punishes good players.
> > > >
> > > > How?
> > >
> > > Let’s say I’m on a killing frenzy, and one kill away from a running riot, and the guy I last killed get butthurt, finds a sniper and camps out until I’m in the open and snipes me. Why should I be deprived of the successful feeling of a running riot just because some guy is offended that I killed him?
> >
> > If you are that good then you should know how to kill someone at close range and beaware of your surroundings O.O
>
> It would be completely unpredictable, though. Let’s say we’re on Longbow. He’d just sit there while I’m in one of the buildings, and right when I step outside, BOOM! Headshot.

First off he would find you before all going up to a high kill spree and probably smoke you out with a grenade or dmr you. Secondly learn how to manuver. If you are one of those players the croutches behind a corner and slowly comes out then you deserve to get sniped. thirdly this argument is pointless, like i said if you are that good then you will be able to handle yourself. This perk is probably for those campers like you that will hide out in a building. All he knows is your position. This is a highly hypathetical situation. If you are a good player you wont be worried about getting sniped in the head like that. fouth: you should probably consider changing your position instead of camping in one spot the whole time. Maybe its time to think and such.

> > > I say once again, except stalker. It punishes good players.
> >
> > How?
>
> Let’s say I’m on a killing frenzy, and one kill away from a running riot, and the guy I last killed get butthurt, finds a sniper and camps out until I’m in the open and snipes me. Why should I be deprived of the successful feeling of a running riot just because some guy is offended that I killed him?

And this doesn’t happen in Halo 2-Reach?

Like I said, there’s no “I-WIN” perk available. If he’s so intent on killing whoever have the arrow, your teammates can easily take advantage of it by attacking from his side.

They need to shoot at him first to take it away.