Specializations - Pioneer unlock?

So I’m still a little confused about this part of the game. I get what they are and what they do, but when do they unlock and become available.

I’ve been reading conflicting statements on when they will be; some saying at launch some saying after level 50.

I’m currently an Operator level 9 SR59 playing on the standard version of the game and was wondering when does the Pioneer specialization unlock; does anyone know?

GT: TokinBlogGuy

> So I’m still a little confused about this part of the game. I get what they are and what they do, but when do they unlock and become available.
>
> I’ve been reading conflicting statements on when they will be; some saying at launch some saying after level 50.
>
> I’m currently an Operator level 9 SR59 playing on the standard version of the game and was wondering when does the Pioneer specialization unlock; does anyone know?
>
> GT: TokinBlogGuy

When you reach the 10th level in your Specialization, you receive a unique armor mod.

The Pioneer, when maxed out, rewards you with the Fast Track armor mod. When equipped, you earn more exp in matches.

Not so sure about the rest of the level unlocks, i can’t seem to remember them perfectly despite having two Specializations almost maxed out. Sorry ^.^ I do know you get emblems, weapon skin, visor, and armor early on (SR-1 to SR 6) and the rest is a skin variant of the armor (Wetwork SHARD, Operator Surface etc).

If you played before November 20th, you will get a email to the associated account anytime from now to Friday, that will allow you to go past level 70.