Specializations=Packages NOT Armor Mods

How do you feel about this? Previously, I was under the impression that the specializations gave you “armor mods” something different than the Packages. Turns out, they just give you added Packages. Personally, I like it. It keeps you from putting 3 buffs on your character, instead it keeps it at 2. At the same time, however, you would be able to put TWO specializations on your character, as they add them to Support AND Tactical.
i.e:
Tactical Package: Fast Track
Support Package: Wetwork

Both are specializations. You would earn more EXP and your sprinting would be silenced.

Discuss.

We know this since specializations were reveal, also only two because of balance.

Still like all specializations.

Hold on, I’m hearing something from the fuuuuutuuuuure.

“These perks will unbalance Halo, they all suck”

I think this specialization stuff is awesome. Gives me much more incentive to go for top level, if only for some of the awesome armors.

> We know this since specializations were reveal, also only two because of balance.
>
> Still like all specializations.

When they were revealed, they mentioned something about ARMOR MODS. I was under the impression that was something completely different than the packages.

> > We know this since specializations were reveal, also only two because of balance.
> >
> > Still like all specializations.
>
> When they were revealed, they mentioned something about ARMOR MODS. I was under the impression that was something completely different than the packages.

The packages are armor mods. It’s the collective name for them (NOT PERKS)

> > > We know this since specializations were reveal, also only two because of balance.
> > >
> > > Still like all specializations.
> >
> > When they were revealed, they mentioned something about ARMOR MODS. I was under the impression that was something completely different than the packages.
>
> The packages are armor mods. It’s the collective name for them (NOT PERKS)

Sometimes I get sick of the 500 different names some things have -_-