Specializations? Oh yea!!! I'm excited now

I have been worried about Halo 4 not being able to evolve and being left behind in todays FPS market. Reading about specializations is something that IS needed. People may disagree, but, lets be honest. This had to happen.

Also this may be more in the tradition of Shadowrun. Man I have hoped for a Shadowrun sequel forever. This may be the closest thing we all get who loved that game.

So far my hope are VERY HIGH for Halo 4 now. This has me leaning toward getting the limited edition (not the console sadly since it only comes with the standard edition :frowning:

My only worry is if the gameplay sucks and feels completely and utterly cheap, such as Call of Duty and the post Rent a Server Patch for Battlefield 3 that for me destroyed the game on SO MANY different levels.

Halo 4 has a soild chance at being amazing now. If Forge is insanely great and supported further with Forge DLC, Halo 4 my very well turn out to be not only the FPS I chose to play reguarly but the ONLY FPS I play.

This is very good news. Please release some more Halo 4 details already. OMG!!! lmao

And please not let the gameplay be cheap and horrid. If I want that I can go play Call of Duty. Or if I want to play Call of Duty, I will go play Call of Duty. Which will never happen for me.

So tired of Call of Duty clones. I hate that game so much and every game anymore “thinks” it has to be that “game” to compete in the FPS market. Which is not true at all. Lots of people do not want that “game” anymore. Nope.

I’m very excited for this stuff.

Specializations are just end game, choose your own leveling, content with a few cosmetic and tactical packages / support upgrades… Not much to get excited about as a whole, unless you really like specific parts of it… But that’s stuff that’ll take a while…

> Specializations are just end game, choose your own leveling, content with a few cosmetic and tactical packages / support upgrades… Not much to get excited about as a whole, unless you really like specific parts of it… But that’s stuff that’ll take a while…

I’m just hoping it promotes team play and people to use mics for once.

Plus my hope is that it is not insane fast paced rubbish and cheap like a lot of past Halo games felt like. Many, many, many times I said wow, that was pure BS.

Lot of times felt as bad as that other rubbish game known as Call of Duty. I can not stand that game at all. So not for me.

So there is no Shadowrun fans on this forum?

Come on guys? Only thing that stopped lot of people playing Shadowrun was when Halo 3 came out.